-ˋˏ⋆ FOR THE KNIFE ⋆ˎˊ- rook

Rook

-ˋˏknife in my teethˎˊ-
Nov 27, 2023
general.--(--one day you'll figure me out--)
--previous names rook
--25 moons / ages on the first
--female / feminine pronouns
--loner / no former allegiances

appearance.--(--i'll meet judgement by the hounds--)
--ghost striped black lh with low white and icy blue eyes / reference(s)
--swathed in velvet black fur, rook has no problem blending amongst the shadows of the marsh. she maneuvers fluidly atop long legs wrapped in lean muscle, hooked claws often extended to allow her leverage. pointed tufts surround her angled face, most notably around pointed ears. when sunlight touches her fur, dark rosetted spots show through along her flank.
--( injuries )--everyday wear and tear
--( inventory )--you can change this into accessories, important notes, genetics/inheritance, etc.

persona.--(--people always gave me love--)
--less, visible, trait, more, visible, trait
--our ancestors viewed the earth as rich and bountiful, which it is. many people in the past also saw nature as inexhaustibly sustainable, which we know is the case only if we care for it. it is not difficult to forgive destruction in the past that resulted from ignorance. today, however, we have access to more information, and it is essential that we re-examine ethically what we have inherited, what we are responsible for, and what we will pass on to coming generations. warm-heartedness reinforces our self-confidence giving us not a blind confidence, but a sense of confidence based on reason. when you have that you can act transparently, with nothing to hide! likewise, if you are honest, the community will trust you. trust brings friendship, as a result of which you can always feel happy. whether you look to the right or the left, you will always be able to smile.
--( tropes )--list, tv, tropes, here, or, stuff, like, mbti

relationships.--(--others were never to blame after all--)
--jagged x npc
--sibling to ripple, chilledstar, and serpentspine
--romance notes / single / crushing on who
--friends with
--enemies with

interaction.--(--you believe me like a god --)
--physically difficulty / psychologically difficulty
--mentored by someone / mentoring someone / previously mentored someone
--hunting [00%] / combat [00%] / stealth [00%]
--underline and tag when attacking / peaceful powerplay allowed

miscellaneous.--(--i'll betray you like a man--)
--penned by vayle / last updated 03/05/24
--put links here / like a pinterest board / or heartchart / or playlist[/I]

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=georgia][size=13px][subquote=black][color=#857A62]-[/color][color=#94886D]ˋ[/color][color=#A39678]ˏ[/color] [color=#C1B28F]✧[/color][color=#D0C09A]˖[/color][color=#DFCEA6]*[/color][color=#D0C09A]°[/color][color=#C1B28F]࿐[/color][color=#B2A484]⋆[/color][color=#A39678]ˎ[/color][color=#94886D]ˊ[/color][color=#857A62]-[/color] TEXT[/subquote][TABS][slide= ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎‎┌── YOU BELIEVE ME LIKE A GOD][b][color=black]OOC ;[/color][/b][color=black][/color]

[color=#e0cea6][b] [/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=𓆩⟡𓆪][quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/oBCbcn8.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= ILL DESTROY YOU LIKE I AM  ──┐‎][fleft][bimg]https://i.imgur.com/roKuZu6.png[/bimg][/fleft][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/%CB%8B%CB%8F%E2%8B%86-for-the-knife-%E2%8B%86%CB%8E%CB%8A-rook.10545/][color=black][b][font=book antiqua][glow=#e0cea6]ROOK[/glow][/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=black][i]⋆ˎˊ-[/i][/color][/size][color=black][i]  she/her, loner, 25 moons.[/i][/color]
[color=black]⭃[/color] a tall black longhair with ghost striping and white markings along her face, paws, and tail. icy blue eyes stand out against her spiked fur, serrated scars from numerous scraps litter her pelt. her skills are as sharp as her tongue, but there is no line she wouldn't cross for those close to her.
[color=black]⭃[/color] [i]jagged x npc[/i] / / related to [abbr=littermate]ripple[/abbr], [abbr=half sibling]chilledstar[/abbr], and [abbr=half sibling]serpentspine[/abbr]
[color=black]⭃[/color] peaceful & healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] & tag when attacking ↛  [url=battleinfo][color=#e0cea6]battle info[/color][/url]
[color=black]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/vayle.773/][color=#e0cea6]vayle[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#e0cea6]@vayl3[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
BATTLE INFO

• IN GAME BATTLE HISTORY

• physically hard will start fights will not flee will kill

despite a notable lack of formal battle training, rook is a skilled combatant. long legged and lean, she will throw her weight around to deliver heavy hits. there is not much honor in the way she fights, a plethora of underhanded tactics lie in wait. rook aims to incapacitate opponents, if not kill.

• open to anything not mentioned below.
    closed to death, life threatening injuries unless pre-plotted.