He licked my blood off his fingers.
He loves me, I thought.
He completely and totally loves me.

Last edited:
b6257ddbb8be328c30f36251fde4ecbc.jpg
GANYMEDE MOKUSEI XX EUROPA
nEiVLFV.png

GiPKDrE.png
" IS MY RED, RED ENOUGH? I'M WAITING FOR YOUR TEETH AT MY THROAT. IT'S ONLY GOOD MANNERS. "
MALE, HE / THEY | LONER | 29 MOONS; BORN JULY 29

ORIENTAL SEAL POINT WITH BLUE EYES & LOW WHITE
Expand upon it. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent vitae nibh eu diam condimentum fringilla. Etiam mollis laoreet lorem, quis sagittis est lacinia quis. Mauris a ligula enim. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam sem est, pellentesque vulputate volutpat sit amet, pulvinar vel augue. Ut nisl diam, feugiat at risus sed, consequat dignissim odio. Nunc consequat lorem id efficitur faucibus. Vestibulum consectetur tristique vulputate. Maecenas convallis feugiat est sit amet mattis. Pellentesque purus dui, vehicula non lectus nec, convallis suscipit lacus. Vestibulum est ex, porta sit amet gravida nec, lobortis vel nisi. Maecenas eu tellus sapien.
  • real life ref: nala von anomis 1 2 3
  • carrying: genetics
  • accessories: two small shrike feathers, worn in the tail
  • smells like: cherry blossoms, smoke, salt

ESTP "THE ENTREPRENEUR" | 7w8 "THE OPPORTUNIST" | XV. THE DEVIL
(+) confident, social (/) curious, coy, reserved (-) can be disingenuous, stubborn, lacks a filter
–––generally smiley and charmingly mischievous, ganymede is an inviting presence. his extroversion leads him to seek out social situations where he can, always preferring company over stewing alone in his room. despite this social nature, though, he is not a stereotypical 'bubbles and confetti' type of social. ganymede tends to keep a cool head on his shoulders and an aloof smile on his lips. he likes to be in control of the social situations he takes part in- but doesn't necessarily mind a surprise, either. he tends to latch onto those he is surprised by, or curious about. they needle their way into his heart more than he lets on.
–––ganymede rarely allows his deeper emotions to show through to his face. though he is undoubtedly expressive, he is selective about the feelings he expresses. at the very least, ganymede is incredibly reserved about verbalizing his thoughts and feelings. he prefers to keep them to himself for the sake of maintaining the strong persona that he has crafted. he hides his self-doubt and worry like squirrels hide acorns in winter. unfortunately, like the seeds they bury, the feelings often pop up again- and in much stronger swing -down the line.
–––a talented athlete, ganymede enjoys any attention he receives for his natural skill in the realm of physicality. he maintains a humble attitude on the surface, though, and occasionally finds this skill to be a pain point when interacting with his peers. he is incredibly hard on himself when he feels he underperforms, and holds himself to high standards- some may say they are impossibly high, but ganymede doesn't see things that way. he can slip into haughtiness more than he likes.
  • mannerisms: tends to stare for a little too long, or a little too intensely. drapes himself over things; never stands quite straight, prefers to lean. tends to associate touch with comfort, so he can be touchy as a result. grooms incessantly when bored.
  • notably a former kittypet. does not talk about how he came to be a loner, and generally dislikes kittypets / their culture. deathly afraid of the river.
  • chaotic neutral bard / rogue

Last edited: