(*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ hey!!

mew

this account is sponsored by the shadow government
Dec 23, 2023
hello, im mew but i went by cougar for a long time on many different sites
i feel obligated to announce my presence but im gonna be lurking in the walls for the most part :3c
im 23, from australia (the timezone difference is soooo shit :() and i love my bby girl cat yuumi <3

Reactions: AVA
Hi hi!!! My memory is that of a goldfish’s but the name cougar rings a very nostalgic bell! If you’re the person I think you are, i remember admiring your characters and writing so much when we were in The Old Times together fufufu!

Either way I’m so happy to hopefully see you around!!! If you ever wanna plot hmu!!
One of my characters, Wrathpaw of Thunderclan, has some sibling adopts available so feel free to check out the Thunderclan Mass Adopts if you’d <3

Reactions: mew
COUGAR OMG????? idk if you remember me but i was dream(iplier) on ff !!!!!! i hope you've been doing well omg !!

if u join thunder i will be there, im trying to get to every group life just be kickin me in the ass </3 but welcome and i hope you enjoy it here !! it's super chill & fun here :3​

Reactions: mew
;w; im so happy to see so many familiar faces
skyyyy!! <3 ill defs join the discord when i get the chance
i reckon i remember you too antii! so many of us are from The Old Times
and dream!!! of course i remember you, hope u've been good too <3
thx all of you for being so welcoming ;w; ill check out the thunder adopts since lots of yalls seem to be there <3

• Love
Reactions: bluberry