SIGNATURES
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:
━━━ DIMMINGSUN ━━━
WINDCLAN
HE/HIM
35 MOONS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Soft eyes and an even softer heart; the sharpest of contrast to your typical ShadowClanner. Not even the coldest spots of the marsh and the hardest of times can possibly wear down their endless pool of hope, one that they generously give to whoever might be willing. They utilize the path of a warrior to provide and serve, rather than hiss, fight and claw.​

/ PENNED BY KARMEN
created 03.04.24. born 06.17.21 & ages every 17th.

• 6hIFbUe.jpeg
  • ᓚᘏᗢ
    ─ BORN & RAISED SHADOWCLAN WARRIOR.
    ─ NON-BINARY, ONLY USES NEUTRAL TERMS.
    ─ NPC X NPC.
    Anyone who comes near Mirepurr is quick to learn that they're a kind-hearted and responsible warrior. They take life one day at a time, taking note of all good things in the world and focusing on the positive, hoping their approach to things could lift another's spirits as well. ShadowClan is not often home to such personalities, but the contrast doesn't scare them away - if anything, it just spurs them on, striving to make a difference amongst all the grumpiness and pain that likes to settle within their home.

Despite their best efforts, Mirepurr is not one without flaws. They might try their best to hide them (even if the more hardy warriors deem their nature to be one to begin with), but not even all the positivity in the world could strip one of their own traits.
  • ᓚᘏᗢ
    ─ CHOCOLATE TORTIE WITH HIGH WHITE.
    ─ BIGGER THAN AVERAGE.
    ─ HEAVY-WEIGHT.
    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.
  • ᓚᘏᗢ
    ─ EASY TO INTERACT WITH & BEFRIEND.
    ─ WILL START FIGHTS. MIGHT KILL. WILL NOT FLEE.
    ─ DIFFICULT IN BATTLE, HEAVY HITTER.
    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

◇◇◇◇◇ MEDICINE
    ◇◇◇◇
    ◆◆◇◇◇
    ◆◆◆◇◇
    ◆◆◆◆ HUNTING
    ◆◆◆◆◆ TRACKING
  • Code:
    [box=63%]
    [justify][font=helvetica][color=lightgray][outline=black]Text here.

[color=#84C96F][b]"Speech."[/b][/color]
    [/outline][/color][/font][/justify][/box]
  • 04.29.24 — Revamping tags and style.

Last edited:

• 6hIFbUe.jpeg
  • KITTEN ---JUN 21 — DEC 21

Born during a tumultuous time for the Marsh Colony, the concept of what is fair and what's not was bestowed upon Bengt early on. He only knew the other, freshly settled in group of cats as intruders, their greedy paws encroaching on the territories that have been first Hare Whiskers' and now Briar's. Many of young Bengt's play-fighting with other kits consisted of play-pretend, one stealing prey from another, forced to defend what each thought to be rightfully theirs. It was only natural; he listened intently to what the adults had to say around him, even if they tried to keep it at bay and lower their voices.

They all thought it to be too important for little kits like Bengt to hear, but he heard it all anyway.

Bengt had felt like he had much to live up to - with himself being the only kitten his parents ever managed to get, his father was particularly picky. He had already imagined his son to be a variety of different things, none of which seemed too close to what Bengt was at the time. It only made sense that Bengt was already trying to copy the grown-ups' battle moves, dreaming of the day he could join in and fight for what belonged to him.

Bengt would soon rue the day his paws actually entered a battlefield for the first time. Barely over his first year in life and he was at the front lines when Briar called for a war; enthusiastic, loyal, and striving to prove himself. No amount of wisdom from elders could prepare him for the feeling of someone else's blood settling between your claws and the fur of your paws, nor the sudden pain that came from unrelenting enemies.

APPRENTICE ---JAN 22 — JUN 22

Elaborate​
  •  

• MM.DD.YYTHREAD TITLE HERE -- Explanation.

Last edited:
  • 6hIFbUe.jpeg
  • 4RPCMjh.png
    ━━━━━━ LILACEFUR ━━━━━━
    "Short quote about impression on this character. Can be two lines maximum."
    COMFORT
    ██████████
    AFFECTION
    ██████████
    TRUST
    ██████████

♥ ♥ ♥​
    More in-depth information here.
  • 506.jpg
    ━━━━ CHILLEDSTAR ━━━━
    APPROVAL
    ██████████
    AFFINITY
    ██████████
    INTEREST
    ██████████

♥ ♥ ♥​
  • 366.jpg
    ━━━━ BETONYFROST ━━━━
    HOSTILITY
    ██████████
    FEAR
    ██████████
    DISTRUST
    ██████████

♥ ♥ ♥​
  • 04.30.24 — Created.

Last edited:

• 6hIFbUe.jpeg
  • vi59f89.png

Code:
    [color=transparent]-[/color]

[box=45%][justify][font=helvetica][size=3][color=lightgray]Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

[b][color=#F1BF85][outline=#6D3618]"Speech."[/outline][/color][/b][/color][/size][color=lightgray][/color][color=lightgray]

[tabs][tab=˗ˏˋ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɴᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜱᴀɪɴᴛ][img]https://i.imgur.com/iMe7cPh.jpeg[/img][/tab]
    [tab=/][size=3]✦ [font=segoe ui][b][color=#F1BF85]OOC[/color][/b] -[/font][/size][/tab]
    [tab=ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ´ˎ˗][quote][size=4][font=segoe ui][b][i][color=#F1BF85][outline=#6D3618]DIMMINGSUN[/outline][/color][/i][color=black][/color][/b][/font][/size][font=segoe ui] ⸝⸝[color=transparent]--[/color] [size=3]WINDCLAN [color=transparent]--[/color] HE/HIM [color=transparent]--[/color] 32 MOONS[/size][/font][size=3][/size][/quote]
    [indent][size=3][font=segoe ui]✦ Large golden-brown tom with green eyes.
    ✦ Penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/%CB%8F-%F0%9D%99%A0%F0%9D%99%96%F0%9D%99%A7%F0%9D%99%A2%F0%9D%99%9A%F0%9D%99%A3-%C2%B4.1619/][color=#DDB5AD]ˏ 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙣 ´[/color][/url][/font][/size][font=segoe ui][/font][/indent][/tab]
    [tab=ᓚᘏᗢ 03.12.24][/tab][/tabs][/color][/font][/justify][font=helvetica][/font][/box][font=helvetica][/font]
  • 3SO1kt9.png

Code:
    [box=63%][justify][img]https://i.imgur.com/7qN5cDh.png[/img]
    [font=helvetica][color=lightgray][outline=black]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec hendrerit, ex porta dictum suscipit, leo quam feugiat ipsum, ut placerat justo nulla eu nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Integer scelerisque tempor magna. Aliquam lorem quam, gravida in enim eu, mollis luctus augue. Nam varius id orci a euismod. In ac pharetra augue.

Duis pretium consectetur felis, non feugiat massa pellentesque id. Donec consequat, nisi aliquam iaculis sollicitudin, neque magna egestas ante, eget imperdiet sem eros et mauris.

Curabitur consectetur justo sed ex ultricies, ac pharetra mi vulputate. Donec sagittis ac leo non ultricies. Cras feugiat enim ut fermentum sollicitudin. Aliquam erat volutpat. Phasellus et tristique neque, consectetur euismod metus. Sed bibendum facilisis nulla, a blandit risus cursus eget. Mauris id ex sit amet metus vehicula pellentesque. Praesent faucibus pulvinar neque, nec porta nisi posuere blandit. Nullam pharetra ultrices ipsum quis iaculis. 

[color=#F1BF85][b]"Speech."[/b][/color][/outline][/color][/font]

[box=100%][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE][/box]

[columns=2][box=100%][justify][color=transparent]---[/color][/justify][/box][justify]

[box=100%][left][tabs]
    [tab=INTO THE NIGHT][img]https://i.imgur.com/7qN5cDh.png[/img][/tab]
    [tab=✦][size=5][font=impact][outline=black] [i][color=#6D3618]D[/color][color=#7A4322]I[/color][color=#87512D]M[/color][color=#945F38]M[/color][color=#A16C43]I[/color][color=#AE7A4E]N[/color][color=#BC8859]G[/color][color=#C99564]S[/color][color=#D6A36F]U[/color][color=#E3B17A]N[/color][/i] [color=#DDECA7]✦[/color][/outline][/font][outline=black][/outline][/size] [color=#8E99AA]WINDCLAN WARRIOR
    [size=2][font=verdana]────── HE/HIM ✦ PENNED BY [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/karmen.1619/][color=#DDB5AD]KARMEN[/color][/url] ✦ 04/15[/font][/size][/color][size=2][font=verdana][/font][/size][/tab]
    [tab=I DRINK AND DRIVE][/tab][/tabs][/left][/box][/justify][/columns][/justify][/box]

Last edited:

• 6hIFbUe.jpeg
  • t6iQJvH.png

Code:
    [box=50%]
    [RIGHT][FONT=georgia][outline=#6d260c][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#6D260C]S[COLOR=#762E10]A[COLOR=#803715]FE [outline=#6d260c][COLOR=#c47435]PLACE, PLUNDERED[/COLOR][/outline][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#6D260C][COLOR=#762E10][COLOR=#803715][outline=#6d260c][/outline][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#6D260C][COLOR=#762E10][COLOR=#803715][outline=#6d260c][/outline][outline=#6d260c][/outline][/COLOR][outline=#6d260c][/outline][/COLOR][outline=#6d260c][/outline][/COLOR][outline=#6d260c]
    [COLOR=#6D260C][COLOR=#762E10][COLOR=#803715][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#c47435]BASTARDS K[color=#C88848]I[/color][color=#CC9C5B]C[/color][color=#D0B06E]K[/color][color=#D4C481]E[/color][color=#CBCC8D]D[/color] [outline=#c47435][COLOR=#DDECA7] THE DOOR IN[/COLOR][/outline][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c47435][outline=#c47435][/outline][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#c47435][outline=#c47435][/outline][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#6D260C][COLOR=#762E10][COLOR=#803715][COLOR=#c47435][COLOR=#c47435][SIZE=3]THREE IN THE MORNING, HAVEN'T SLEPT ALL WEEKEND[URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/pop-lock-to-my-records-%CB%97%CB%8F%CB%8B-%EA%92%B0-%E2%99%A1-%EA%92%B1-%CB%8E%CB%8A%CB%97-minkdance.10498'][COLOR=#DDECA7]   ҉ [/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/outline][COLOR=#6D260C][COLOR=#762E10][COLOR=#803715][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/outline][/FONT][outline=#6d260c][COLOR=#6D260C][COLOR=#762E10][COLOR=#803715][outline=#6d260c][/outline][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/outline][/RIGHT]
    [outline=#6d260c][COLOR=#6D260C][COLOR=#762E10][COLOR=#803715][outline=#6d260c][/outline][/COLOR][outline=#6d260c][/outline][/COLOR][outline=#6d260c][/outline][/COLOR][outline=#6d260c]
    [COLOR=#6D260C][COLOR=#762E10][COLOR=#803715][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/outline][COLOR=#6D260C][COLOR=#762E10][COLOR=#803715][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/outline][/box][outline=#6d260c][COLOR=#6D260C][COLOR=#762E10][COLOR=#803715][outline=#6d260c][/outline][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/outline]
  • NcaOQZj.png

Code:
    [box=30%][fleft][size=50][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/something-haunts-me-%D2%89%E3%80%80-dimmingsun.10498/][color=#DDB5AD] ҉-
    [/color][/url] [/size][/fleft][box=80%][justify]
    [color=transparent]---[/color][size=5][outline=#6D3618][font=adelia][color=#DDB5AD]i[/color][color=#DFB5A3]t[/color][color=#E1B599]'[/color][color=#E3B590]s[/color] [color=#E7B57D]b[/color][color=#CF9B68]e[/color][color=#B68254]t[/color][color=#9E6840]t[/color][color=#854F2C]e[/color][color=#6C3518]r[/color][/font][/outline][/size][outline=#6D3618]
    [font=verdana][size=1][b][i][outline=#6D3618][color=#6D3618]Y[/color][color=#753F1F]O[/color][color=#7E4826]U[/color][color=#87512D]'[/color][color=#905A35]R[/color][color=#99633C]E[/color] [color=#AA754A]N[/color][color=#B37F52]O[/color][color=#BC8859]T[/color] [color=#CD9A67]M[/color][color=#D6A36F]I[/color][color=#DFAC76]N[/color][color=#E8B57D]E[/color][/outline][/i][outline=#6D3618][/outline][/b][outline=#6D3618][/outline][/size][outline=#6D3618][/outline][/font][outline=#6D3618][/outline][/outline][/justify][outline=#6D3618][outline=#6D3618][font=verdana][size=1][b][i][/i][/b][/size][/font][/outline][/outline][/box][outline=#6D3618][outline=#6D3618][font=verdana][size=1][b][i]

[/i][/b][/size][/font][/outline][/outline][/box][outline=#6D3618][outline=#6D3618][font=verdana][size=1][b][i][/i][/b][/size][/font][/outline][/outline]

Last edited:
Reactions: ixora