KARMEN'S ART SHOP・CLOSED

40vcKPz.png

KARMEN'S ART SHOP ⸝⸝ CLOSED---------AS OF 08/01/24

• Welcome to my humble art shop! With all the amazing artists around that I simply need to commission, I thought it'd make sense to open a shop of my own to pay for it all. <3

You can contact me most easily over on Discord; my username is monosoons there.
    My turnaround time tends to range anywhere from a few days to a month, depending on IRL and motivation. I always strive to finish your commission as fast as possible.
    I take USD as payment, or your currency equivalent, through PayPal. I start on your commission after payment.
    Typically, I send one WIP at the sketch phase for you to look at and approve, after which you'll only receive the finished art.
    Minor edits are free of charge. Please make sure the art you provide as reference is easily read!

There are currently zero slots open.

• Click the images for full resolution!
    30$ Perfect square for your avatar needs. Headshot with proper shading, either minimal or rendered background.​

• Click the images for full resolution!
    30$ A simple illustration of your character from head to toe. No shading or background. Can also be turned into icons after the fact!​
  • If you're interested, please comment down below with this information! I'll reach out to you via Discord DM to confirm.

Name:
    Discord User:
    Character Reference:
    Order Type: Icon / Fullbody
    Any Wishes/Notes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Honeysplash
EDIT: FIXED HER EYES <3

TAKE MY MONEY TAKE MY MONEY

Name: Antiigone
Discord User: @antiigone.prime
Character Reference: Duckshimmer
Order Type: Icon please!
Any Wishes/Notes? I wish you the best life and I take note that you are a blessing in mine <3

Last edited:
Reactions: KARMEN
Name: ava
Discord User: av.a
Character Reference: [xxx] + [additional notes] + [fb]
Order Type: Fullbody
Any Wishes/Notes?: Apologies that i dont have an artistic full body of him, if thats not okay lmk!! the full body is what i was *trying* to go for but failed with the colors. if you want to correct to get closer to that OR keep the exact colors displayed on the color headshot either works for me

aside from that hes kind of a whimsical, awkward oddball. whatever pose / expression you want works with me <3 thanks dearly

Name: saeyoung
Discord User: _itsadrii
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/18454285.fireflyglow/gallery#82573080
Order Type: Icon
Any Wishes/Notes?: - eyes open, colored a milky blue with white, star-shaped pupils.
- expression is him receiving a prophecy, so open-mouthed in awe and expression distant, as if staring upwards to the sky.
- his chest fur is a mane, so it's VERY fluffy. he is also very chunky.
- pine needle behind his ear + mint leaves throughout his fur is mandatory. <3
- possible background: starry and white, as if visiting starclan.

Name: ixora
Discord User: @.ixora
Character Reference: may i dm it to you?<3
Order Type: Fullbody + three "mini" fullbodies.
Any Wishes/Notes?: It's for a future plot that I'd like to keep as secretive as possible, so I'd prefer it be discrete if shared around TT before the plot - maybe colorless? 🤔 if possible of course!!

Name: ken_Unot
Discord User: ken_uNot
Character Reference: TH
Order Type: Icon
Any Wishes/Notes- I'd love a more sassy look! maybe a purplish background, or one that matches his eyes. whatever would look artistically better. but other than that i trust you!