[ ❀ ] I'M HERE BY CHOICE, BY MY OWN HAND

BLOOMFUR

my head is made of flowers
Jul 11, 2024

84254327_lqSCZsr7x0j6MtH.png
CROCHET

—— a starry-eyed woman that was excited to leave the nest, crochet lives with an unspeakable amount of wanderlust (there were a few instances during kithood where she'd try to bolt from the door). leaving her aging mother wasn't an easy task, however, it had been a tearful goodbye- the pair knew they wouldn't see each other again. alone, crochet wandered for what felt like days... seeing the sights, in awe of what she's been missing out! during this time she felt empty, missing something, until she stumbled upon a skyclan patrol with a familiar, lilac furred sister. things were different now, crochet could see that, and feel it; the most obvious being bobbie's missing eye and crochet not being the tom she knew moons ago. they had a lot to catch up on.

—— transfem ( she / her )
・sexuality undecided
—— currently loner, future skyclan warrior
・former kittypet
—— 26 moons ;; ages realistically every date

APPEARANCE — lh lilac w/ white
—— carrying albinism

reference. —— crochet owns a build that is, surprisingly decent for skyclan. she is dainty yet posses long limbs, standing at a height that is above average, but still towers over her older sister. her coat is a dusty lilac that drapes over her, fluffing out around her chest and tail. a small blaze of white rests above her nose, it crinkles whenever she's in deep thought-- and one of her paws is white. the molly's fur smells like fresh laundry, but that will ebb away in time to a more woodsy scent.

MENTALITY
positive traits: curious, enthusiastic, honest, whimsical
neutral traits: breezy, outspoken, guileless, absentminded
negative traits: aloof, awkward, sheltered, lazy

- full of wanderlust & yearning, crochet has always wanted to leave the nest and start anew.
- crochet likes to talk. a lot. the molly seems to have something to say about anything, may it be a mutter, or spoken out loud. it's a good trait for someone who doesn't know anything about the other clans, at least.
- she is happy to be here, don't let her laziness fool you. crochet is full of love for skyclan and is grateful that she is able to stay and live with her family.
- her mindset tends to be a bit 'dreamy' at times, she has a tendency to overthink scenarios, and daydream a little too much.
- hopeless romantic... the yearning extends to love...

- crochet functions with her head in the clouds. her eyes tend to wander, thoughts linger on small things
- she feels things hard and is emotional. a little too honest, really, and not afraid to snap out.
- takes things too literally
- has trouble realizing when things are wrong. innocent, in a strange sense, because her life skills are low.

- silently resents bobbie for suddenly leaving, but mainly for not having a chance to say goodbye-- for a long time crochet assumed bobbie to be lost or deceased because she never came back. and, if crochet ever got a chance to leave, she would've want to know where she went.
- crochet can come across as rather full of herself. none of it is on purpose, she has the capacity to care about people, she just has issues with seeing problems outside of her bubble.
- learning an entirely new lifestyle, with a massive colony of cats, and family you didn't know about is difficult! crochet will start out with awkward social skills, and not know where her footing lies in skyclan.
- despite it all, crochet is still a former kittypet... you're telling me you have to do work? her duties will be done, even if she complains the whole time. her goal is to ensure a spot within skyclan so she can stay with her sister, the molly just needs a few nudges here and there.

——— things will change as roleplay advances

charisma

intellect

temper

loyalty

manners

patience

empathy

courage

emotional

RELATIONS & INTERACTIONS — CHAMPAGNE xx THOMAS
❥ half-sister to bobbie
・aunt to many

MISC & NOTES:
- bobbie would have known crochet pre-transition
- warrior name will be thought about if chosen, bc i want crochet to pick it out herself & so i don't census double up
- she will be skilled in climbing & fighting, and poor at hunting