❝ BITTERSWEET TRAGEDY ❞ windclan older litter adopts [ closed ]

blueblossomtea

may you look up and meet tenderness
Feb 18, 2023

fogbound_banner.png

WHAT I DID I DID FOR US

THEIR STORY
YOU KNEW WHAT YOU were doing and you knew it would hurt me, but somehow that didn’t stop you . tell me, did our memories mean nothing ? or perhaps you never saw me as anything, but a shield to hide behind . ❞

— a romance birthed out of obligation, turned into a bitter tragedy.

they were best friends before that. someone fogbound and trusted them to know his weaknesses. despite his charm, npc hadn’t been swooned by such sultry words, going toe to toe in a battle of wits and laughter. fogbound and npc were a wicked duo within their city home, until their father stepped forward, asking fogbound to be npc’s bodyguard. of course. he agreed without a second thought.

born of of obligation, fogbound agreed to become mates with npc ( child of a higher ranked individual within the colony of cats - kind of similar to a mafia in simpler form ). fogbound was terrifying. a hulking brute of pure muscle. it was no wonder the agreement happened. looking as if he was contemplating everyone’s death with a flick of his ruby eyes.

they possessed a platonic love for each other. an open relationship, if you will. they were “ mated ” in the public’s eye, but were free to date whoever they wished. it was then that fogbound realized his family didn’t deserve this life. and so he humored the idea of leaving the colony to search for something better. away from everything, but npc didn’t take it so well, not before dropping the news that they were pregnant with kits. fogbound dropped it.

it wasn’t noticeable at first, just when the kits were born but the more fogbound talked about leaving, taking them away from the city because for once, fogbound didn’t want this life for his kits, or his family. npc began to pull away, snappier than usual and sprouting nonsense, showing fogbound in a villainous light ( not that he isn’t - fogbound isn't that great of a father ).

two months later, npc agreed to leave, taking fogbound to a spot where they had first met when he was attacked by other colony members. it was then that he felt the betrayal run deep. his trust shattering when fogbound spurred into action, fighting back. he had asked then if she regretted it, but with no remorse, npc admitted they’d do it again for betraying the colony and them. he nearly died then, urging his family and kits. he didn’t offer an explanation, letting them assume the worst, if they did until a moon later, they joined windclan just days after it was officially formed.

RULES
— this isn't a first come first served.
— applications are a free-for-all ! as long as you have the basics, you’re more than welcome to add more.
— there isn’t a set naming list, but please be mindful of their names before joining windclan.
— casual activity ! just a few posts, maybe 5-6 posts per month, but i won’t care if you fall into doing 2-3 posts per month.
— if you fall out with your character, then i may rehome them, but if you ask them not to be rehomed, then i’m totally okay with that. but i do have the right to open that position up to others.
— the choosing date is on 11 / 09 / 2023

— these kits would have been 2-3 ( for the sake of simplicity, they would have been 2 moons when their parents split, fogbound taking them away from the city and joining windclan 1 moon after the incident when windclan just formed ( meaning they were 3 moons upon joining with their father )
— they are currently 16-17 moons ( 09 / 22 / 2023 ) but for simplicity's sake, they would be 16 moons.

— these kits will have a strained relationship with fogbound, not knowing the full story behind their split and why he refuses to talk about it. and given his personality, fogbound isn’t the greatest dad, but they do know he’ll be there for them.
— bonus points if they look exactly like their dam. fogbound won’t even look at them and probably would have the most strained relationship.
— your character is free to do whatever, especially on how severe their relationship is with their father.

— fogbound’s tags

RELATIONS
— parents ; caspian x sirona
— siblings ; mist, two younger npc siblings

GENETICS
sire : lh blue smoke (carrying non-silver)
dam : lh cream classic tabby w/ high white (masking blue tabby; carrying solid)

toms can be cream tabby or cream cameo
mollies can be blue tortoiseshell, blue torbie, blue tortie smoke, or blue silver torbie
- kits will be longhaired
- kits will have low white
- kits may have any realistic eye color
- tabby kits will display the classic tabby pattern
- cream-based kits will mask blue or blue tabby
- tabby kits will carry solid

NAMING LIST
— you have free range of prefixes and suffixes when they joined. fogbound would have sought help from his mother and the queens present at the time for names. he wouldn’t have been cruel, but names that lean into their physical appearance and personality traits if you need a general direction.

— before joining windclan, fogbound and their dam would have opted to use nature-based names, or human-based names like fogbound’s which was keenan. if you go that route, try to stick with names that give off the aesthetic of nobility !

SLOTS
— open
— open
— open

Last edited: