❝ WE STAND TOGETHER ❞ thunderclan litter [ closed ]

blueblossomtea

may you look up and meet tenderness
Feb 18, 2023
whitelion_banner.png

I CAN'T LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE YOU DON'T EXIST

THEIR STORY
I NEVER EVER thought i'd like you this much . and i never planned to have you on my mind this often .❞​

— a surprise romance, birthed from late-night cuddles and whitelion's charismatic stubbornness.

spiderlily had sworn off love, too afraid that he'd be forced to say goodbye, even if he craved for one of his own. whitelion was cautious, but open-minded, even if his heart felt saddened. neither one expected it to develop into something more.

it was a slow process, but whitelion was stubborn, even if spiderlily refused to admit that there was something. that was until another bad night left spiderlily in turmoil with whitelion cocooning him in his familiar warmth when things clicked for the ghostly tom.

RULES
— this is not a first come, first serve.
— applications are a free-for-all as long as the basics are met including name, appearance, and personality, but you're more than welcome to add more.
— please pick a name on the naming list, but if you have an idea for a name that isn't on either naming list, you're more than welcome to dm me on discord @ blueblossomtea or message me here!
— casual activity, 2-3 posts per month, at best. if you fall out with your character, then you're welcome to kill them off, or i can readopt them out.
— these kits will be born during the yellow cough plot, and will have fever coats for the first four moons.
— they will start at 3 moons and age realistically on the first of every other month.
— the closing date will be october 12th and the birth / intro thread will be 3-4 days after.
— disabilities are allowed, but make sure you do your research and play them respectfully.

— tags have yet to be completed, but there are blurbs pinned in the thunderclan server ( if you aren't on discord, then message me here and i'll be more than happy to send them to you.

— kits will refer to him as " dad | mama " + spiderlily's tags
— kits will refer to him as " papa " + whitelion's tags

RELATIONS
spiderlily
— parents ; npc x npc
— siblings ; npc, npc, npc
— mate ; koa
— children ; tsukiko
whitelion
— parents ; npc x npc
— siblings ; npc
— mate ; npc
spiderlily_banner.png

I CAN'T LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE YOU DON'T EXIST

GENETICS
sire : lh white ( masking black; carrying albino )
dam : lh albino ( masking black smoke; carrying non-silver )

kits can be black, black smoke, or white masking any of the previous colors
– kits will be longhaired
– non-white kits will have no white
– kits may or may not be albino
– non-white & non-albino kits can have any realistic eye color barring blue; albino kits will have pink eyes; white kits may have any realistic eye color, white kits with one or two blue eyes will have an increased chance of deafness on side of the eye(s)
– silver kits will carry non-silver; non-albino kits will carry albino

- kits will have fever coats for the first four moons

SPIDERLILY'S NAMING LIST
— honorary names ; honey-
— after animals ; vixen- , spider- , maggot-
— after plants / flowers ; nettle- , needle-
— after others ; bone- , skull- , night- , shadow- , smoke- , ghost- , dark-

WHITELION'S NAMING LIST
— honorary names ; honey-
— after animals ; lion- , mouse-
— after flowers ; dandelion- , lily-
— after colors ; white- , black- , silver-
— after characteristics ; soft- , hope- , small- , brave-
— after others ; milk

SLOTS
— reserved
— open
— open

Last edited:
Tracking
GENERAL INFORMATION
NAME Softkit
Daughter of Whitelion + Spiderlily

3 moons [ages the first of every other month]
Cisgender female [she/her]

DESCRIPTIONS
APPEARANCE A long-haired albino she-kit with pink eyes. For the first four moons of her life, she sports a fever coat.

PERSONALITY A precocious kit, very blunt and to the point on most matters. She looks up to her fathers and hopes to one day be as accomplished as they are. She is very confident in most matters aside from romance, possibly due to having seen how Spiderlily reacts to the same situation.

EXTRA INFORMATION
Future suffix possibilities: -sight, -eye
Inspired by Fu Xuan from Honkai Star Rail

Last edited:

Vixenkit

Untitled170_20230801144955-1.png

GENERAL INFO

Name: Vixenkit -> Vixenpaw -> Vixenroot

> Previous Names: n/a

Prefix: Vixen - a female fox/ cunning & intelligent. | Suffix: Root - Ability to lift others up & her loyalty to the clan and her clanmates.

> Aging Rate: realistically every other month

Gender & Pronouns: female at birth, she/her

Sexuality: tbd

APPEARANCE

Short Description: A short furred black and white short and slightly chubby kitten

> Long Description: A short furred kitten with random black spots against white fur. Blue eyes pop out against her pelt. She has her chubby aspect during kittenhood but eventually she becomes a slender and lengthy femme. Vixens short fur is scruffy enough as it is cleaned, sometimes will pop back up no matter how hard she tries to flatten it. She is normally clean furred, trying to look the best she can at all times.
> When she is born, she will look almost pure white, grey silvery furs splotched across her body. Within a few weeks they will begin to darken until those splotches are fully black. (Fever Coat)
Scars and Injuries: none.
Accessories: none yet! may try to wear a bramble crown at a couple of points.
Persona
Confident | Loyal | Spoiled Sweet (Tv Trope) | Whiny | Self Sacrificial
Personality: Vixen is an intellectual femme, often observing her surroundings and who she is around. She picks up on social cues pretty well. However she also uses this to act cute and innocent around others, while sometimes being a brat away from them. As she grows she does quickly lose her condescending attitude, and becomes a genuine sweetheart. Her confidence will level out and also boost others besides thinking of herself as higher than them. She does learn to help others out in not only confidence but in any way she can and will enjoy helping others as it makes her feel better to be nicer to them.
At first and for a while she can be pretty whiney, often not wanting to do things as it can dirty her white pelt. She may also be whiny to try to get her way, and even use puppy dog eyes. In this stage she will also be pretty stubborn and is susceptible to throw fits.
Although intelligent and observant, she can be naive sometimes and believe things that wouldn't make a lot of sense. it may take a bit of convincing but it is definitely possible!
As she grows, she does become self Sacrificial, and her loyalty to her clan does mean she will risk physical, mental, and emotional health to make sure they remain safe. Though her personality starts off rough and critical, she really does even out through apprenticeship and improve quite a lot!
Mental Ailments: none
Add Some Extras: ISTJ, Slytherin, Rock Pokemon. Anime : Death the Kid(Soul Eater), Mikasa (AOT)
RELATIONSHIPS
Parents: Whitelion x Spiderlily, Gen #
Siblings: Tbd
Mate: none
> Relationship Status: Single

Children: none
Other Relatives: tbd
Friends: tbd
Acquaintances: tbd
Enemies: tbd
PLOTS AND OTHER INFORMATION
-most of her actions is a cry of attention, but she quickly realizes positive attention feels so much better.
-probably gets in trouble once or twice.
-maybe something that really turns her personality around is saving a sibling/clanmate and the pride she feels from it. if saving someone, would most likely endure injuries that could cause slight insecurity issues, but with help of someone else (parent or sibling), could overcome the insecurities.

Last edited: