❝ YOUR MY PERSON ❞ skyclan litter

blueblossomtea

may you look up and meet tenderness
Feb 18, 2023
yinzhi_banner.png

I WILL ALWAYS FIND MY WAY BACK TO YOU

THEIR STORY
I LOOK AT YOU and i just love you . and it terrifies me . it terrifies me what i would do for you .❞​

— a forbidden romance, birthed from mischievous late-night dates and their pure stubbornness.

yuhwa came across zhiqiang, battered and bruised, but still smiling despite the horrors that scarred his flesh with ghostly pink hues watching zhiqiang in rapid attention. it was then, in a last chance of defiance that zhiqiang reached out, ignoring his father’s vile remarks and a stepmother who stared at him in disdain for a one-night stand he could not control.

trapped as they were, but entirely stubborn, the two stripped themselves of their past to travel, finding a home amongst others. even yuhwa managed to find a father in someone, gruff as he was, but kind.

tragedy struck. yuhwa lost the better half of his soul to brave the world. lost and unsure, finding solace in others just like him. moons passed, until fate said otherwise, reuniting the two. co-dependent as they were, zhiqiang was nothing, but stubborn, returning to his mate with new experiences, but a love that never died.

RULES
— this is not a first come, first serve.
— applications are a free-for-all as long as the basics are met including name, appearance, and personality, but you're more than welcome to add more.
— please pick a name on the naming list, but if you have an idea for a name that isn't on either naming list, you're more than welcome to dm me on discord @ blueblossomtea or message me here.
— casual activity, 2-3 posts per month, at best. if you fall out with your character but wish to return once muse returns, i will be happy to hold them until then, if not, then i may rehome them.
— these kits will be born during the yellow cough plot, and will have fever coats for the first four moons
— they will start at 3 moons and age realistically on the first of every other month for easier tracking.
— a choosing date has yet to be determined, but sometime in september, but will keep everyone updated on the official closing date. but the birth will happen 3-4 days after the closing date.
— disabilities are allowed, but make sure you do your research and play them respectfully.
— kits will not know of any other family members regarding sootspritespark's litter, other than knowing duskpool as their grandfather and various uncles.

— kits will refer to him as " mā " + lostmoon's tags
— kits will refer to him as " bā " + jaggedstorm's tags

RELATIONS
lostmoon
— parents ; sujin x meiluli + bora
— adoptive parents ; duskpool
— siblings ; longwei, shanshan
— adoptive siblings ; aoi, mason, yukio
— children ; seojin, liqiu
— nieces / nephews ; thistlekit, fennelkit, littlekit
jaggedstorm
— parents ; zixin x mingxia + baozhai
— siblings ; weisheng, liqiang, xiulan
— adoptive siblings ; elijah, amaranthine
GENETICS
sire : lh silver ticked tabby w/ low white ( 50% oriental longhair; carrying non-ticked )
dam : lh black smoke mackerel tabby with vitiligo, bobbed tail ( carrying normal tail )

kits can be black smoke or silver tabby
- kits will be longhaired
- kits can have no white or low white
- kits without white may have any realistic eye color barring blue; kits with white may have any realistic eye color
- kits may or may not develop vitiligo as adults
- kits may have bobbed tails or normal tails
- tabby kits will display the mackerel tabby or ticked tabby pattern
- kits will be 25% oriental longhair and may display breed traits
- kits with bobbed tails will carry normal tail; ticked tabby kits will carry non-ticked

- kits will have fever coat for the first four moons

LOSTMOON'S NAMING LIST
— after animals ; vixen- , lizard- , raven- , starling-
— after flowers ; spider- , aster- , daffodil-
— after celestial ; moon- , sun- , dawn- , lion- , dove- , bright-
— after others ; wild- , bone- , skull- , night- , shadow- , smoke- , apple-

JAGGEDSTORM'S NAMING LIST
— after flowers ; lotus- , peony- , plum- , lily-
— after colors ; white- , silver- , black-
— after weather ; blizzard- , frost- , rain-
— after others ; morning- , rye- , heron- , echo-

SLOTS