【 LAST UPDATED 05.08.23
gIT5bkp.png
TwFM5Tx.png

TOYHOUSE
PLAYLIST
PINTEREST [ ALT BY BLITZ KRIEG ]
border2.png

• lichen after the lichen that grows on the trees in ThunderClan
    ↳ an aspirational name. a declaration of belonging, desperately clinging to anywhere that could feel like home​
    paw for their rank in the clan

apprentice of thunderclan
    ↳ mentored by blizzard fang
    ↳ previously mentored by sunnyday​
    previously a rogue living in the twolegplace
    ↳ former name was lou

genderqueer tom. he / him or they / them pronouns only
    ↳ only masculine gendered terms​

currently 10 moons old
    ㅤ↳ ages realistically on the 1st
    ↳ created 02.02.23 at 7 moons​

• shorthaired tortoiseshell point tom with blue eyes
    ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ Lichenpaw's pelt is a dappled array of color, deep blackish brown and pale sparks of orange meeting the gentle cream that drapes itself across his flank. His back is dotted in faint imitations of these color, a mosaic slowly building itself and growing darker as he ages. His tail displays these colors at its base, before settling in to the darker brown around midway. His paws are not dissimilar, pale red and gray-brown dapples guiding their way towards a darker shade. His face is nearly all seal, with ears to match, excepting a shock of red trailing upwards from his nose. His eyes shine bright next to this flash of fire, a clear and unclouded blue.
    ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ In terms of build, Lichenpaw is an unusual cat. The most noticeable thing about him are his paws, wide and six-toed, their size at odds with the rest of his body. It's not that Lichenpaw is small; in fact he is rather average in terms of size. Yet he is built in an awkward way, traces of British Shorthair in his lineage leaving him with a body that should be round and compact, while moons of malnutrition and the simple awkwardness of a growing body leave him half-scrawny instead.​

• MBTI, Alignment
    ( + ) bold, sociable, adaptable, enthusiastic
    ( / ) dramatic, irreverent, fidgety, overthinker
    ( - ) fearful, callous, clingy, impulsive

‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ Lichenpaw is a nervous creature, owing to his moons of fighting for scraps in the twolegplace. He fears conflict, fears other cats, flinches and startles at every movement. Instead, he relies on his voice, a near-constant stream of words, though often more detrimental to him than they are helpful, as he rarely thinks before he speaks. He stumbles over his words, yet attempts a dramaticism nonetheless, fancying himself a witty, silver-tongued performer. Lichenpaw has a rather pessimistic view of the world, believing in survival of the fittest and fearing his own place in this hierarchy. He believes himself worthy only on the grounds of his own survival, fending for himself in the twolegplace. He has trouble adjusting to Clan life, unused to its cooperative nature.
    ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ Lichenpaw is a cat who is constantly in motion. He is flighty and restless, despises being confined to one place. He feels a deep desire to move, to explore, to go ever-forward and never-back, He loves his home in the forest, loves the community of Clan life, yet at times he misses his once-wandering lifestyle.
    ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎

↳ near constantly smiling, often tapping paw or fidgeting with things on the ground. difficulty modulating voice, he always speaks too loudly. exaggerated, sweeping gestures when speaking

↳ speech is rambling and unfocused. frequently gets stumbles through words and starts sentences over. lots of "um", "uh", and "er"s. informal tone, conversational. often refers to cats by prefix only, especially kits and apprentices. over-explains, goes on tangents, talks just to fill silence.​

• NPC xx NPC
    littermate to basilpaw

admires basilpaw
    close friends with shallowpaw || friends with xx
    likes xx || dislikes sunnyday
  • — asexual aromantic
    ↳ uninterested in romance.​

slow to trust, easy to form platonic relationships with
    ↳ will cling to anyone who shows him affection​

poor fighter
    ↳ panicked, unpredictable fighting style​
    — will flee || won't kill, start fights, attack kits || may maim

peaceful powerplay only.​
  • Code:
    [box=65%][size=3][font=trebuchems][color=#8bb09b]
    [b][i].°❁ I AM JUST A BROKEN MACHINE[/i][/b]
    [hr][/hr]

[justify][color=#d5deda] TEXT [color=#8bb09b]"SPEECH"[/color] 

[hr][/hr]
    [center][color=#8bb09b][b][i]AND I DO THINGS THAT I DON'T REALLY MEAN ! .°❁ [/i][/b][/color]

[tabs][slide=⟪ OOC ⟫][left][color=#8bb09b]//[/color] [/left][/slide][slide=⟪ INFO ⟫][left][color=#8bb09b]LICHENPAW[/color] [i]named for the lichen on the trees of his home.[/i]
    — he/him or they/them. 10 moons.
    — thunderclan apprentice, mentored by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/blizzard-fang.1388/][color=#8bb09b]blizzard fang[/color][/url].
    — bears a near-permanent nervous grin. 

primary character, medium-high activity. penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/saturnid.1023//][color=#839b8d]saturnid[/color][/url].[/left]
    [/slide][slide=⟪ REF ⟫][img width=300px]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/983210744080371712/1072197812407767101/Untitled82_20230206025231.png[/img][/slide]

• rper notes go here

Last edited: