SUNFLOWERPAW
【 LAST UPDATED 05.07.23
GiPKDrE.png
gIT5bkp.png

TOYHOUSE
PLAYLIST
PINTEREST
border2.png

• sunflower after dandelionwish's sunny attitude and rosepaw's favorite flower
    ↳ a hopeful name. a golden-bright flower always reaching towards the sun​
    paw for their rank in the clan

apprentice of windclan
    ㅤ↳ training to be a moor runner
    ↳ mentored by wolfsong

agender. they / them pronouns only
    ↳ no gendered terms​

currently 6 moons old
    ㅤ↳ ages realistically on the 7th
    ↳ created 01.07.23 at 2 moons​

• messy-furred lilac tortoiseshell white low white and golden eyes
    ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎Sunflowerpaw is a delicately built cat, with long and slender limbs tapering to small and gentle paws. Their body is lean and hardly bigger than their tunnel-hunting clanmates, yet their small frame is nearly entirely hidden by their wild and windswept fur. They never seem to care much for grooming it down. Bits of grass, leaves, and wildflowers clinging to their messy tufts of fur, a bit of the moor taken everywhere they go. Their colors are a dusty patchwork of dove-feather lilac and tawny ticked-tabby cream, flowing from pale orange at their back to near-white at their belly. Their paws and tailtip are snow-dipped white, and their eyes -- wide and ever-curious -- burn a bright and brilliant sunflower-gold.

↳ Minor scarring on their left front paw from a fox trap, covered by fur. Tends to hold this paw off the ground when not walking on it. Walks with a minor limp.​

• ISFJ, Neutral Good
    ( + ) protective, loyal, resilient, selfless, brave
    ( / ) quiet, unusual, reserved, observant, curious
    ( - ) reckless, aloof, self-destructive, paranoid, childish

‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎Sunflowerpaw has strong emotions and cares about other cats deeply. They are fiercely loyal to those they love and will do anything to keep them safe. From the outside, they can be a hard cat to get a read on. They are not very expressive, a small smile being the most they typically emote, and even then rarely. They barely talk, speaking only in short phrases. They prefer to sit on the sidelines rather than be involved with other cats, but will often hover around, watching in silence. When they do speak, they are honest to a fault.
    ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎Sunflowerpaw loves venturing out on their own to collect things: twigs, acorns, flowers, cicada shells, insects both alive and dead, anything they find interesting and can get their teeth around. They hide their stashes all around camp, occasionally giving them out as gifts to cats they like; the highest token of affection a cat can recieve is a prized item from their collection. To those who don't know them, they can seem cold and uncaring, but little acts like this are more meaningful than many realize.
    ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎↳ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎Has a habit of flicking their tail back and forth idly. Typically doesn't look at cats when speaking to them. Tilts their head when confused.

↳ written with ASD. semiverbal / selectively mute​

• RAIN xx NPC
    littermate to goldenpaw, shadowpaw || half-sibling to vulturemask

admires vulturemask, wolfsong
    close friends with cottonpaw, whitepaw || friends with petalpaw
    likes sunstride, firefang, tigerfrost || dislikes snakepaw
    wary of azaleapaw, sootstar || fearful of riverclan, shadowclan

developing friendship with periwinklepaw, silverpaw, maggotpaw

• undiscovered demisexual & polyamorous
    ↳ single, too young and disinterested
    ↳ crushing on none || open to plotting​
    slow to trust, difficult to form both platonic & romantic relationships with
    ↳ more trusting of kits & younger cats​

poor fighter
    ↳ defensive / evasive fighting style​
    — will end fights || won't attack kits, flee || may kill, maim, start fights

— smells like wild grasses and flowers
    — sounds soft-spoken yet clear, bell like. voice claim

peaceful powerplay only.​
  • Code:
    [box=65%][size=3][font=trebuchems][color=#d6be89]
    [b][i].°☀ AND IF IT EVER STARTS TO FEEL BAD, LITTLE FANG[/i][/b][i][/i]
    [hr][/hr]

[justify][color=#f8f5ed] TEXT [color=#d6be89]"SPEECH"[/color]

[hr][/hr]
    [center][color=#d6be89][b][i]IT'S EASY TO EXPLAIN 'CAUSE THIS WORLD'S NOT TAME .°☀[/i][/b][i][/i][/color]

[tabs][slide=⟪ OOC ⟫][left][color=#d6be89]//[/color] [/left][/slide][slide=⟪ INFO ⟫][left][color=#d6be89]SUNFLOWERPAW[/color] [i]named by their half-brother [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/vulturemask.398/][color=#d6be89]vulturemask[/color][/url] after his friend and mentor.[/i]
    — they/them, 6 moons.
    — windclan apprentice, mentored by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/wolfsong.1001/][color=#d6be89]wolfsong[/color][/url].
    — reserved yet loyal, distrusts most. 
    — mild limp.

primary character, high activity. penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/saturnid.1023//][color=#d6be89]saturnid[/color][/url].[/left]
    [/slide][slide=⟪ REF ⟫][img width=350px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/64267309_IEuvGOmxnhCCLcz.png[/img][/slide]
    [/tabs][/center][/color][/justify][color=#f8f5ed][/color][/color][/font][/size][/box]

• MILESTONES
    50 paw injury
    75 vulturemask's reveal
    100 failed hunt / group training
    115 death dev
    125 first catch
    150 ???

ONGOING PLOTS / RECENT DEV
    — has now seen three dead bodies 👍
    ↳ becoming more accustomed to death, seeing murder as necessity​
    — spy for sootstar + thinks windclan is constantly under attack
    ↳ growing more paranoid, especially towards other clans. sees everyone as a potential threat​
    — had some not awful interactions with shadowclan
    ↳ growing conflicted about other clans​

INVENTORY
    — dried flower stem (woven in nest, from Petalpaw)
    — prey bone (from Maggotpaw)​

Last edited: