camp ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ ''You'll never be alone, little one. I'll always be here to protect you.'' ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ RAINSWEPTBLOSSOM

Rainsweptblossom

Pretty and Poised
Mar 11, 2024
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Rainsweptblossom
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

{ OPEN TO KITS + APPRENTICES ONLY }

Dark ginger fur was a flash as a stocky she-cat entered the camp after a day's successful hunting. Slinking gracefully over to the fresh-kill pile, Rainsweptblossom dropped her catch - two squirrels and a thrush - onto it. The warrior then scooped up a shrew from near the bottom of the pile and headed over to sit between the nursery and the apprentices' den.

As she took a bite of the shrew, Rainsweptblossom couldn't help but notice the rustling sounds of the bushes before one of her Clanmates - { insert name here, must be a kit or apprentice } - appeared in front of her. The warrior purred. The cat in front of her had performed their move perfectly.

''That was so good, { insert name here }! You'll make an amazing warrior one day,'' Rainsweptblossom exclaimed, touching her nose to her Clanmate's ear tip.

. ° ✦ With having so many long, tortuous weeks spent in the medicine den Bravepaw was finally ready to jump back into training. Unfortunate that Howlingstar's punishment kept him from actually venturing out onto patrols, paired with the loss of Sunfreckle he imagined it would be some time until he saw the forest again.

While the apprentices den is mostly empty during the day, Bravepaw took to mimicking the one move Sunfreckle taught him before being felled. A simple swipe, nothing too impressive in a fight but quite the accomplishment to the young tom. His claws snag against the budding green shrubs surrounding the den and his face beamed at Rainsweptblossom's encouragement.

"Thank you, miss! I hope so. I wanna be the greatest- like Flycatcher!" To achieve the status of a deputy was what any apprentice could hope to be- though he didn't see himself relinquishing the title as the tom had. Bravepaw felt he had much to live up to regardless, though, being the son of a lead warrior and trying to act as his namesake.
 ° .  . ° 
  • ooc:
  • BRAVEPAW — HE/HIM ・ 6 MOONS ・ THUNDERCLAN & APPRENTICE ・ PENNED BY beatae!
    A Longhaired chocolate tabby/blue tabby chimera with deep blue eyes. Very thick coat that has started to grow into long, wispy curls. Developing into an awkward stage of kitten uglies as the rest of his body grows and changes.

Rainsweptblossom chuckled softly, her tail swishing in the air. She tipped her head. ''Why don't you show me one of your battle moves?'' The warrior suggested, her blue eyes blinking warmly at the younger tom. ''It will do you some good, especially since you're not allowed out of camp at the moment. Bravepaw, right?'' The molly purred. ''My name is Rainsweptblossom.''

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Sparrowkit's approach came with a confidently high tail and a bright smile. He was watching Bravepaw closely as he demonstrated a super cool swipe move, and was quickly crouched down next to the apprentice, attempting to mimic him with his own small paws.

"I'm gonna be a great warrior, too," Sparrowkit announced, swiping at a brush in a similar fashion to Bravepaw. He glanced up at the apprentice for approval, and then towards the nearby warrior, Rainsweptblossom, with a wide smile. "Like Flamewhisker! But.. she's in the nursery, so I guess she isn't a warrior right now." His whiskers twitched. She'd be a warrior again one day, right?

• thunder-kit-transparent.png
    SPARROWKIT he/him, thunderclan kitten, 4 moons.
    a long-furred white tom with chocolate markings on his ears, tail, and a heart-shaped mark on his flank.
    loner heritage. adopted son of FLAMEWHISKER
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by ixora@.ixora on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Softpaw couldn't help but watch with amusement over at Bravepaw and Sparrowkit as they interacted with Rainsweptblossom. Bravepaw had been hearty ever since getting out of the medicine cat's den, and Softpaw hoped that Vixenpaw would show the same resilience when she was discharged.

"ThunderClan's bound to have a great future with warriors like you and Bravepaw being up and coming," Softpaw commented as she arrived at the scene, nodding down at Sparrowkit. "Maybe you can ask Flamewhisker about how she became a warrior while she's in the nursery. I'm sure she'd be happy to explain how it goes."