𝐈𝐍 π’ππˆπ“π„ πŽπ… β•± π—•π‹π”π„π…π‘πŽπ’π“

βœ§β‚ŠβΊ ️️️ ️️╱ ️️️ ️️ ️️️ They meet near the nursery, and for all of his intelligence, Sunstar does not question why that might be. His wordless noise of greeting is enough to draw Bluefrost's attention and that is where it must lie for the time being. No curiosity or concern, and little time to catch up. Outside the nursery, a season's worth of kits tumble about. There are more of them than he had ever thought they would be able to withstand. Grass was regrowing, yes, but so too were their worries. Lilypaw's death still weighs upon him. The attack on the night of the Gathering. So much loss comes with heavy worry. His mind spins too much with how will we care for them all and are we enough to protect them? to concern himself with idle talk.

Hopefully Bluefrost will forgive him for this, because the first words that he speaks to her in some time do not come as a greeting or a kind mention of how it was good to see her, but a quiet, "Do you think you could train another of them? Too many seem fit for the tunnels, and our paws are limited these moons."
EpC61GT.png

• 68618436_niWt9hIm1ktdzou.png
    βœ§β‚ŠβΊ ️️️ ️️╱ ️️️ ️️ ️️️ OOC. @BLUEFROST
    EpC61GT.png
    α―“βœ§ ️️️ ️️ ️️️ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑. SUNSTRIDE. SUNNVAR.
    α―“βœ§ ️️️ ️️ ️️️ MASC ️️️ & ️️️ AMAB, ️️️ HE – HIM – HIS.
    α―“βœ§ ️️️ ️️ ️️️ SECOND LEADER OF ️️️ WINDCLAN.
    α―“βœ§ ️️️ ️️ ️️️ NINE LIVES: ️️️ ⋆ ️️️ ⋆ ️️️ ⋆ ️️️ ⋆ ️️️ ⋆ ️️️ ⋆ ️️️ β‹†Μ΄ΜŒΝ›Ν–Μ»β€†β‹†Μ΅ΜΜΏΝƒΜΝΜΌΝˆ ⋆̢̬́̀
  • 82190121_9CSsSGfEk2LJ5dF.png
    a large chocolate and white rosette tom with seaglass eyes. the first thing many see when looking at sunstar now is not his proud posture or boxy build, but the scarred stump that remains of his front left leg. a wound that would have killed most other cats took one of his lives; not even starclan could repair it.

a rogue brought to windclan in a search for greatness, one of sootstar's most loyal warriors turned into her downfall. with a mate and kits to worry about, and now nine lives from starclan with a missing limb, windclan's leader has much to prove.

Sunstar's wordless mrrow earns Bluefrost's attention easily; she dips her head to her leader, grateful for the interruption. She does not want to enter the nursery β€” it's cramped, with Rattleheart and Periwinklebreeze and their gaggles of kits β€” and she still hasn't forced herself to haul her nest inside. "Sunstar. What can I do for you?" She remains wary, though, as she can see the glint of worry in her leader's turquoise gaze.

What is he thinking about? He reveals it soon enough. The kits in the nursery have small paws, slim shoulders, and too many of them are fit for the life of a tunneler. Bluefrost frowns, her tail tip twitching as Sunstar lays the request at her paws. "Do you think you could train another of them?" She grimaces, thinking of Brackenpaw, of the cat who would take the mantle of her learning in her stead, and she sighs.

"I cannot, Sunstar. I am sorry. I must..." She closes her eyes against the reality of it, "I must move into the nursery. My kits will be born once the leaves turn."

• ooc: β€”
  • 69334192_7vVwuq2U19bWMTh.png
  • Bluekit . Bluepaw . Bluefrost, she/her w/ feminine terms.
    β€” β€œspeech”, thoughts, attack
    β€” 16 moons old, ages realistically on the 14th.
    β€” mentored by Sootstar ; mentoring Brackenpaw ; previously mentored n/a.
    β€” windclan warrior. sootstar x weaselclaw, gen 2.
    β€” penned by Marquette.

lh blue smoke she-cat with white and emerald eyes. aloof, dignified, poised, haughty, composed, distant.