𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’Žπ’† π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’. β™‘ ebonyfall's heartchart

E

ebonyfall.

β™‘ Haven't properly met yet
β™‘ Loathes
β™‘ Fearful of
β™‘ Dislikes
β™‘ Suspicious of
β™‘ Rivalry
β™‘ Jealous of
β™‘ Distrustful of
β™‘ Annoyed by
β™‘ Weirded out by
β™‘ Confused / Unsure of
β™‘ Complicated Feelings
β™‘ Wishes to know better
β™‘ Shy towards
β™‘ Respects
β™‘ Comfortable with
β™‘ Friends with
β™‘ Close friends with
β™‘ Safe around
β™‘ Like family
β™‘ Family
β™‘ Protective of
β™‘ Admires
β™‘ Platonic Love
β™‘ Puppy-crush
β™‘ Crushing on
β™‘ Head-over-heels for
β™‘ Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how Ebonyfall feels about them!

CHARACTER NAME / hearts
Ebony's opinion on them <3

GOOSEWOBBLE / β™‘ β™‘ β™‘
β€” she finds her mood occasionally lightened by his presence, although she wouldn't go out of her way to seek out his company as of yet.
"Oh, Goosewobble? He's... Certainly something. I can't say I know him particularly well, but he's always been polite in the past, if not a tad bit awkward."

LAVENDERPAW / β™‘ β™‘ β™‘
β€” ebonyfall took quickly to the role of mentorship, and has found herself enjoying it quite a bit, especially with lavenderpaw as her apprentice.
"She's a good student. Although our training has only recently begun, she's making great progress alreadyβ€”she'll make a fine warrior one day. Under my tutelage, of course."

FLICKERFIRE / β™‘ β™‘ β™‘
β€” although ebonyfall doesn't seem to share her sense of humor, she can respect flickerfire's position as lead warrior.
"I can't say I've spoken to Flickerfire all that much, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious. How did a warrior like her end up in such a high position in the first place...?"

BARKBREATH / β™‘ β™‘ β™‘
β€” although he hasn't yet made her laugh aloud, she finds barkbreath's annoying antics to be hilarious, just as a bystander watching from the sidelines.
"It's always amusing to see him piss everyone else off. As long as he quits his 'singing' in the middle of the night, I think we might even become friends."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: toska.