šŸ§

skull

OUT OF MY MIND
Jun 17, 2022
hello, i'm Skull. you might know me as skullcrow from a couple of other roleplay forumsā€”or not, as i can unfortunately be painfully shy. i haven't roleplayed in a while (though i've been writing, on and off these days, for many years) and am more inclined to lurk, at least for now; but i'm excited to see how Tabby Tales develops!

my interests are varied and inconsistent, but at the moment i am most passionate about BTS and figure skating. the latter is primarily based on vibes of specific people to whom i am attached, as i tragically do not have the patience to be able to tell any jumps or spins or what-have-you apart. i know that an Axel has a forward takeoff, layback Ina Bauers are stunning, and i prefer the appearance of a typical Biellmann spin as opposed to a hyperextended one, but that's about it. oh, and i like twizzles. they're very satisfying to my brain.

be warned that all of this formality is only due to the social awkwardness. i'm a terrible handful when i feel at ease.​

I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY, YOU BULLY. and thank you šŸ˜­ i was just about to ask if i could post there.​

thank you all so much! i look forward to spending time here šŸ˜Š