camp stilletos kicking vintage crystal .. a gift!

Days of hushed conversation between fern walls. Dry laughs and comfort taken in the sound of one another's voice. Then, a visit. Starry forms approach and Loampelt being one of them, Lilacfur had taken it as a sign. Siltcloud was hers to court and she would be sure to do just that. A proper romance as they told in stories between knights and princesses. And she would build the castle for her princess if she had to.

Their courting had led Lilacfur's days from the moment she stepped out of the medicine den. Finding fresh moss while the other molly was out so that she would return to one freshly made. Saving whatever looked best after the queens and kits had their fill so she didn't miss out on the first pick. Now today she found success in hunting a squirrel and after kindly requesting the scraps, had worked to detach the tail. Lilacfur carried it proudly while she looked around for cinnamon spotted fur.

"Has anyone seen @Siltcloud. ?" She asked the nearest group of her Clanmates, holding the gift between her paws.

// no need to post before silt!
[ sad hello's and mad high low's ]

" I'M AN ANGEL " ?
TELL ME WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT

siltcloud 17 moons female she/her shadowclan warrior

69091309_GOXuXj16xpF4X6l.png
The strange back and forth between herself and lilacfur is something siltcloud truly cherishes - and yet, it weighs heavily upon her shoulders in away she'd not entirely expected. Lying to loampelt had been easy to justify - their hot and cold attitudes and a multitude of lingering secrets overshadowed by the simplicity of knowing they were 'inevitable'.

Until they weren't. SIltcloud has no such certainty now - each moment treated with caution and overwhelm, face flush and gaze shy. It's strange, to see the quiet girl go from one extreme to another - her anger and hot temper cooled by something so simply as affection. But it does - belly squirms with that fluttering feeling she's come to know well as she hears lilacfur call out to her, dust hued figure turning to meet ashen coat and gold eyes with a twitch of her crooked tail.

" ...is that... for me? " she asks quietly, voice soft and tone nervous. She is not used to... well, this. Such gestures are still foreign to her, leave her mind spinning dizzily and frame frozen in uncertainty. She doesn't deserve this - these kind gestures. And yet, she so desperately wants it anyways.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

I ' M - A - N I G H T M A R E ? I - K N O W - W H A T - Y O U - M E A N - B Y - T H A T

The cinnamon tabby appeared at her request and she felt the suns shine on her fur seeing the mollys face. It's clear in Lilacfur's expression how awestruck she is by the sight of Siltcloud and she's quick to straighten her back and stand tall. Her tail curled over her back as she nodded her head.

"Siltcloud, allow me to give you this gift! It's about to get colder soon, I won't always be able to keep you warm at night, so you can line your nest with the tail to help." Her face felt flushed with the affection she openly shared. "It would be my honor to provide you a comfortable nest while you sleep. Do you accept?"
[ sad hello's and mad high low's ]

Romance was a foregin language for Basilkit who really didn't understood anything of that sort. He did paid close attention to though that Siltcloud for some strange reason felt happy to receive a squirrel's tail as a gift which was a bit weird. Basilkit loved gifts to ( although he never had received one in his entier life but that was beyond the point) but he never would think a tail was a fitted gift to be given. What was he even suppose to do with it?. Aha, maybe he could actually play with it. Yeah!. Looked fluffy enough so maybe a fun toy to chew on. Basilkit finally understood now why Siltcloud felt happy over the tail. She clearly needed a new toy to play with. A completely valid reason. How considerate of Lilacfur to think about that!.

" Hey Siltcloud!, Lilacfur!."
he greeted them both as he come running up to the two, tripping once on his way over there before getting right back up again to contunie on his way over to the two warriors completely unaware of their secret fondness for one another. Instead he come stopping in front of them eyes wide and big as he expectently looked over at Lilacfur. " Do you have something to give to me too?." He felt hopeful that maybe today was the day he finally would get his first gift from someone. Dad was not the gift giving type and the same could be said about his brother.... but Lilacfur was different. He felt it in his guts!.