sensitive topics made just to take to the grave // nightwhisper

NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD
THEY WAY YOU LAID YOUR EYES ON ME
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
siltcloud & 19 moons & female & she/her & shadowclan exile
F0-C6-AA43-5-DD3-4-CB5-82-EE-9-D7-D19-E37-B57.png
For awhile, siltcloud thinks to stay her actions, to refrain from her revenge. That writhing feeling in her belly had been soothed by seeing lilacfur again, by seeing that she was alive and well - even if she'd been unable to do anything more than look. But in the end, a monster is still a monster, a viper unable to change the venom of it's fangs - and when sleep refuses to come, siltcloud makes her way to where she isn't supposed to be. The marsh is eerily quiet - but she takes it as a good sign. Surely, at least one cat is out on patrol today... right? She moves forwards fluidly, on guard but anything but cautious - let them know she's here, let them come try to chase her out. It's what she wants anyways.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
A N D S O I T S E E M S I B R O K E Y O U R H E A R T
@Nightwhisper.

I don't mind if the world spins faster

Unfortunate for Siltcloud, she had not been alone, not entirely. An amber gaze followed the bi-colored cat for a while before she stepped out into the clearing to make her presence known, her good eye narrowing while tufted tail lash side to side, hackles slowly rising. "Your first and only warning, Siltcloud. Turn back now, or I'll chase you out myself" a low rumbling growl came from their throat while they slowly lowered themselves like a python ready to attack.

Luckily for her, Nightwhisper had an advantage her fur was almost as dark as night making it much more difficult to see her, yet Siltcloud was still a trained warrior and adept in Shadowclan's fighting skills so both would be almost considerably equally matched and she was sure the other was trained to fight her opponents at night as well. "Leave. Now, traitor" they hissed.
"speak""Thoughts"