shop (2/3 open) merc's commissions <3

Dec 24, 2022

HELLO i like drawing cats and i need money so here is my silly little shop! :-D
i accept payment thru paypal and u can pay me before or after the art is done idrc !! please select the friends & family option when paying <3 and also pls keep in mind that sometimes i can churn art out rly fast and other times i can take up to a month or so, but ur more than welcome to dm me with a reminder/update request at any point! :-)

i prefer contact via discord! merc#4058
im also open to art trades!

products: ($10) icon, ($10) emblem, ($20) fullbody
  • shading is an extra $3, and additional characters are an extra $10 each
  • u can request either pen brush (hard) lineart or pencil brush (soft) lineart (or leave it up to me)
Code:
comm type:
where to contact:
reference or description:
shading?:
pose/expression/vibe:
icon bg color (if applicable): if u put n/a ill make it transparent!
other:

slots
  • marquette

Last edited:
--I love your art so much, but I have no idea what I want so I'M TRACKING RN

comm type: full-body!
where to contact: discord !
reference or description: large, densely furred/fluffy, blue point ragdoll with light blue eyes. They've got large ears, one of which is slightly tipped/bent. They have a light brown leather collar with a gold, heart shaped tag.
shading?: yes please :)
pose/expression/vibe: pose is up to you! Expression vibes are curious, kind, mischievous, determined, naive. Sorta fluffy, golden, cloudy vibes.
icon bg color (if applicable): I'd love a version of it with the background and a transparent version if that's okay?
other: thank you!

comm type: Icon
where to contact: Discord, Same name, In main and all clan servers
reference or description: https://toyhou.se/18968260.redrumble
shading?: Yes, please =)
pose/expression/vibe: Violent, a bit Manic, Sly toothy smile with blood on maw? Possibly with a clawed paw in frame?
icon bg color (if applicable): Maybe a super simple sky and wheat field kind of thing? She's a windclanner so I wanted something to resemble the moors. Maybe a bloody dusk/Dawn hmmmm
other: willing to pay extra for the bit of extra detail <3 (paw, bg gradient, etc.)

comm type: fullbody :3
where to contact: discord! willie#8532
reference or description: fishface - a spindly, grey-toned oriental tabby with quite the angular face. big ears!
shading?: yee!
pose/expression/vibe: inelegant; standing in an awkward posture with a deer-in-the-headlights expression.
icon bg color (if applicable): n/a!
other: n/a :)

hiiii everyone this is a bit late but j wanna announce that im kinda behind on commissions bc of some computer issues & starting up a new semester at uni — but the formers pretty much resolved now and im getting into a good school flow now so i should be able to keep working very soon!! ty all for ur patience <3