pafp A FOOL FOR LOVE ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳˚❥ "HUNTING"

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳˚ The small molly is seen messing around with her side of the nest for a few heartbeats until she hooks one of her moss balls onto her needle-like claws and frowns trying to think of what she could get Carawaykit, she wanted it to be something meaningful and special like the things she had obtained from the rest of her friends within the clan. She tries to keep quiet so she doesn't end up disturbing her littermates from their sleep and finally plucks a few flowers from the nest, they weren't dead or crushed thankfully so she departs from the willow den. Maybe she could get the kitten something a lot better once she was able to adventure out of camp as an apprentice, she's sure that the other molly would appreciate it. Regardless, she hums quietly to herself with the bundle of flowers in her maw and kicks along her moss ball. She's trying to brainstorm a few ideas of what the two of them could do and frowns through the colorful blossoms in her jaws, there's not a lot to do when they're kittens she supposes. Maybe she could ask Sablepaw or her father if they could find anything neat to bring back. No, it would be less of a gift from her.

She kicks a few pebbles and spots Carawaykit before bouncing over almost tripping on the very moss ball she had brought over but barely manages to catch herself. The tips of her ears flushed from embarrassment but she recovers within a few heartbeats as she places the flowers down for the tabby molly to take a gander at and Beekit beams at her "Hi Carawaykit! I brought some flowers that I thought you might like!" Or maybe she didn't and that would completely be fine with the older molly, it would simply be something that she takes mental note of later. She's about ready to present the moss ball and suggest a game of it until she realizes that it's missing from her side, she must've kicked it away while trying to catch herself. The river princess inwardly grimacing before turning her attention to jot only find her moss ball but a frog along with it, suddenly, an idea pops into her mind and she turns to the other kitten with a toothy smile "Wanna catch that frog with me?" It would be a team effort and they likely wouldn't get their small paws on it but the thought of the adrenaline and chasing after it? Very tempting. But she awaits to see what Carawaykit wants.

/ please wait for Carawaykit
[ KILL EM WITH THE MOJO, CINEMATIC SLO-MO ]

• Love
Reactions: carawaysong

carawaykit hears paws approaching and turns her narrow head towards beekit with a grin. the other kitten sure had her paws full, mouth full of flowers and a mossball at her feet. her brow raises as she nearly stumbles, but doesn't make a scene so she doesn't either. instead her smile just spreads wide. "beekit, hi!" she chirps happily just before the flowers are spread at her paws. she is in awe, brightly colored, still fresh, they were beautiful! "oh wow! thank you, they're so pretty!" she gushed, dipping her head down to get a closer look at the plants.

she scoops them up quickly, almost turning to put them in the nursery before she told beekit. how rude would that be, racing off and ditching her. "hold on! i'll be right back," she mumbles through her full mouth before running off and placing them out of harms way.

when she returns she is breathing heavy, gone and back in a blink of an eye, she quickly found out just how much energy it took! at the mention of a frog, carawaykit turns her head in confusion. what frog? it nearly blended in with the abandoned moss ball, but a playful grin spread over her features. "oh yeah i do," she whispers, hoping her voice isn't enough to send it running. "maybe... what if i go hide over there," a banded tail is waved to point out the fallen tree that marked the warriors den, "and you chase it to me, then we jump out and get it!" her voice is heightened slightly by the excitement, she hadn't the first clue about hunting but if she could catch this frog with beekit, willowroot and poppysplash would just be so proud! her tail waves behind her in anticipation as she looks to beekit, awaiting her answer.

• IMG_0077.png
  • CARAWAYKIT she/her, kit of riverclan, two moons
    carawaykit is a pretty longhaired silver tabby kitten with green eyes and a lithe frame. born into riverclan, she loves her home and has a deep fascination with becoming a warrior to provide for it. a highly spirited and adventurous kitten, she enjoys playing games and pushing boundaries.
    willowroot x poppysplash ↛ sister to bumblekit, tidekit, mosspaw, hazepaw, antlerpaw, and buckpaw
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking ↛ see battle info here
    penned by vayle@vayl3 on discord, feel free to dm for plots.