private A FRIEND IN NEED &. roaringpaw

ORANGEPAW.

ALONE AGAIN ☆▪︎°○
Jun 7, 2023
WE WERE PLAYING IN THE SAND

he doesn't quite know what happened to roaringpaw but he does know that it must have been scary to see and feel! there's not much on the prey pile but there's enough that orangepaw can share something with roaringpaw. that would cheer him up, right? if he was upset, that is! he's got no idea if he's upset or what, but orangepaw easily will be there to help him cheer up! he does hope roaringpaw feels better soon. and thus, he takes a mouse into his jaws and walks into the medicine cat den, ears flicking back and forth for a moment.

"roaringpaw? hi! i'm not sure if you're hungry, but I brought you something anyways! we can share if you want! or you can have the entire thing, I don't mind! how are you feeling? are you okay? did gentlestorm figure out what happened and how to help? are you gonna be okay? how long are you gonna have to stay here?"

he settles down next to the other apprentice and sets the mouse down, with a wide smile, eyes scrunched shut from how big his smile is.

"i do hope you're feeling okay!"

// @roaringpaw

IF I COULD BURN THIS TOWN ✧°.☀ ————————————
ROARINGPAW IS COMFORTABLY TUCKED INTO HIS TEMPORARY NEST when Orangepaw waltzes into the den, a mouse in his jaws. The cinnamon sepia tom's eyebrows rise momentarily, recalling the mouse he ate during a patrol. He half-wonders if Orangepaw is mocking him with it and came in here just to taunt him, but his worries are quickly dispersed by the other's cheery demeanor.

The apprentice relaxes, fixing his composure to properly greet his denmate, even if they weren't sleeping under the same roof currently. "Hi Orangepaw." His whiskers twitch at the lack of enthusiasm in his voice, all caused by this weird ailment he has. Roaringpaw feels lethargic through the whole day, and sometimes it's like his throat closes up and he can't breathe. It's worse when it happens at night and his own body jolts him awake in fear.

"Gentlestorm doesn't know yet what I have, no." Looking down at the mouse by his paws, his stomach growls— but he doesn't really have an appetite at the moment. But he also feels like it would be rude to turn Orangepaw away, when he went out of his way to check up on him. "I was starting to feel a little hungry, thank you." He lies, a white lie has never hurt anyone, and takes a bite. He doesn't savor it before swallowing, thinking he might throw up if he dwells on it for too long. "I miss training with Copperfang, and sleeping in the apprentices' den, and sparring with the others..." He trails off, resting his head on his paws.

"speech" thoughts
OOC: -
[penned by nocthymia - ]
———————————— ☀.°✧ I WOULDNT HESITATE

Last edited:
WE WERE PLAYING IN THE SAND

orangepaw nods his head with a wide smile when he says he was feeling a little hungry, and he even thanks him. if he was a dog, surely his tail would be wagging like crazy from how happy he feels inside but he settles for a close eyed smile instead with a gentle sway of his tail. he is glad that he's done something good! he thinks that's all he wants to do. help cats in any way he can and if feeding him meant he helped him then good!

"yay! i'm glad I could help! I will make sure you get the best prey from the pile, okay?!"

he purrs so loudly. he owes his triend that much. did roaringpaw know they were friends? probably not. but it was okay! orangepaw just knew they were the best of friends and orangepaw always took care of his friends!

"oh, are you lonely in here? gentlestorm is here! but I guess he can't be with you allll the time. hm... do you want me to stay with you until you feel better? I can I can! I promise to tell you about all the training so you can keep your mind fresh and sharp if you want! but if not I can help you clean up your fur and stay here whenever I'm not with butterflyskip!"

that sounded easy enough, right?