a gent of good intent ✧ tracking practice

KITESTORM

i think that your mind is gone
Jul 17, 2024
✦​

At Kite's side is the small lilac tabby which they consider to be be something of a riddle; Doeblaze has become something of a heroine in the eyes of Kite. The stolid she-cat has qualities that Kite idolizes, most of which they have not been able to see firsthand during their short tenure in the clan. But the shadowy tabby has made a point of learning as much as they can about the history of the clan- in an effort to make up for the aching feeling of being an outsider. They're always slightly nervous to speak to Doeblaze, and truthfully any Skyclanner who has been around as long as she has.

"Thank you... for taking the time to come out with me," Kite murmurs lightly, pausing to direct a slight, downturned smile at the she-cat. "I have a very strong nose-" The tabby has a history of standing too close and getting a whiff of another. It's a harmless effort to try to get to know strangers better, one which many seem to frown upon. "-but I wouldn't know how to track anything, or anyone, half as good... as you!" They offer a quick nod following their compliment and begins to shuffle their small paws in some leaf litter. Kite hopes that this training session will allow for Kite to focus on honing their skills; to ensure they're worth their salt and truly deserves to be named a fully fledged warrior of the clan.

|| please wait for @DOEBLAZE

•  
  • — black tabby with a small stature and compact muscles ; TAGS
    — 39, ages every 21st
    — they/them ✧ mate to Florabreeze
    speech
    — peaceful powerplay allowed