pafp A GIRL WORTH FIGHTING FOR [ ❀༉ ] BATTLE TRAINING REQUEST

Meadowpaw

livewire
Mar 14, 2024
FMLR8dG.jpeg

Meadowkit had seen the whole thing. From the relative safety of the nursery she had sat and watched with the other kits, green eyes wide as a stranger infiltrates her inner sanctum, listening with ears pressed against her skull as too many voices raise in argument. ”Kittypet” she hears the adults sneer. Oh! She’s heard of those before, the word spoken like a curse. Kittypets were lazy, and no good so what was one doing here?

She narrows her eyes as the kittypet begs to stay. No. Surely her grandmother would turn him away, make him leave… right? Her whole world is turned upside down when Howlingstar gives him a test of all things, tells him that if he can pin Palefire he would be allowed to stay. Just as predicted though, Palefire whoops his butt. Meadowkit cheers from the spot where she spectates at, letting out a loud victory woop in the warriors behalf.

When the fight is over, the dust settled and the crowd starting to clear, Meadowkit finds herself scrambling forward. "Palefire! PAAALEEFIIIRE!!!" She calls out, trying to get the warriors attention while she runs over to her. When finally she reaches her, there’s a star-struck expression in the young girls eyes "You really gave that kittypet the BUSINESS!" she exclaims excitedly "It was so COOL the way you knocked him to the ground so fast! You looked like.. like well.. you looked like a warrior!. When I grow up I want to be just like you! Will you show me a couple moves?" she would resort to begging if she had to, no would not be an answer that Meadowkit was ready to accept easily but just in case she hits the bright colored Molly with the extra sad kitten eyes, the same eyes she used on any adult when she wanted something really bad. (Sometimes it worked!)

// please wait for @PALEFIRE
EpC61GT.png

• oZHYGDl.jpeg

• 79402766_SDCTSiSnicLgq5m.png
    MEADOWKIT THUNDERCLAN KITTEN ; SHE / HER
    LIGHTSTRIKE X MOONWHISPER SISTER TO SCARLETKIT & MOTTLEDKIT
    A large fluffy red tabby kitten with a white chest, stomach, tail, muzzle and stripe running along her back. Her eyes are a deep, forest, green and in her pelt one can usually find flowers woven
    easy in battle + no formal training

• Love
Reactions: PALEFIRE