˗ˏˋ DO YOU WISH THAT YOU LOVED ME? ´ˎ˗
VALLEYKIT
--- AFAB // they -> he -> she // pansexual polysexual
--- KIT of WINDCLAN ;; loyal to THEMSELVES
--- created on 09.30.2024 // 2 moons old // ages every 1ST
--- posting goal: 5-10 per month
--- penned by @/dallas​

• VALLEY
    named unknowingly after GLADEFROST ; believes they were named for their coloration.​

KIT
    kitten suffix.​
  • LH LILAC TABBY/CHOCOLATE CHIMERA W/ HIGH WHITE
    carries solid, non-dilute​
    reference

GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    Valleykit is almost graceful- long fur the billows with the wind, glossy from their heritage with a soft expression normally affixed on their square face, of which comes from their father. The only flaw you may be able to pick out is the single ear bent on their right side, but it's minimal at best from mite-damage. Two eyes, mismatched in color, are affixed on their soft expressioned-face framed by long, nearly wavy fur. It's evident at first glance that they aren't totally Windclan in blood.

They aren't very tall- being a mix of Windclan and Riverclan has left them smaller then average cat size, and as much, their smaller frame will fit perfectly in the tunnels- ears just barely too big to stand tall whilst they prowl through. Long fur, tangled with three notable colors, will unfortunately tangle and catch dust far easier then some. Valleykit will take great care in making their appearance at the very least smooth, if not clean, in the downtime they have. Sharing tongues is a relief for them.

Three notable colors wind across muzzle, body, paws and tail- lilac rosettes scatter over their shoulders and down their front legs- then back down their hips and casting like a cloak over their tail. White follows next, blending in across their muzzle and left side of their face, the underside of their front legs and belly, right rear leg and underside of their tail. A tuft of white fur settles across their face and over their eyes. Chocolate is the final color that splatters them- much like mud in this sense, on their left ear, left eye, under their right. Three of four paws are 'dipped' in this chocolate, with their rear left leg 'dipped' up to their haunches.​

THEIR EYES AND FLESH
    Blue and yellow eye peer at you inquisitively, their nose a neutral pink-brown.​

BATTLE STORIES
    None to speak of yet.​
  • SOFT SPOKEN, SECRETIVE
    Any actual truths spoken, they keep to themselves. Knowing that they are not of Windclan design totally, they feel outcast, and as such, keep to themselves as a safeguard unto their own heart.​

CONFIDENT, FRIENDLY
    It will be no secret they are only part-Windclanner, and as such, any resistance or negativity is met with a 'kill-them-with-kindness' approach. A smile, they'll take the pushback in step and grace, tip their head and part ways. They are confident and think quick on their paws.

TRAITS
    tba​
  • GLADEFROST XX SLATEHEART;; GEN 3
    sibling to: GORSEKIT, STORMKIT, MOONKIT, RYEKIT.​

MATED TO: NONE
    tba​

FRIENDS:
    tba​

ENEMIES:
    tba​

WHAT TO DO?
    Be careful with this one- they will take your words and use them against you, or, they may keep them as fodder for themselves. Soft spoke and seemingly innocent, they have a cunning unseen and only done in action. Be wary, but do not forget they are a cat as well.​
  • WARRIOR TRAINING
    HUNTING: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇
    FIGHTING: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇
    CLIMBING: ◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇
    SWIMMING: ◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    MEDICINE: ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    LEADERSHIP: ◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

• ╰┈➤[ KITTEN ]

╰┈➤[ APPRENTICE ]

╰┈➤[ WARRIOR ]

• toyhouse
    pinterest
    spotify
    blah blah blah

Last edited:
87987577_fQuME58BZ9hDvGR.png
VALLEYKIT GLADEFROST X SLATEHEART
ALT ;; meadow, frost, etc
AFAB, THEY -> HE -> SHE | KIT OF WINDCLAN | 0 MOONS

LILAC TABBY/CHOCOLATE CHIMERA W/ HIGH WHITE // reference (click)
Valleykit is almost graceful- long fur the billows with the wind, glossy from their heritage with a soft expression normally affixed on their square face, of which comes from their father. The only flaw you may be able to pick out is the single ear bent on their right side, but it's minimal at best from mite-damage. Two eyes, mismatched in color, are affixed on their soft expressioned-face framed by long, nearly wavy fur. It's evident at first glance that they aren't totally Windclan in blood. Blue and yellow eye peer at you inquisitively.

They aren't very tall- being a mix of Windclan and Riverclan has left them smaller then average cat size, and as much, their smaller frame will fit perfectly in the tunnels- ears just barely too big to stand tall whilst they prowl through. Long fur, tangled with three notable colors, will unfortunately tangle and catch dust far easier then some. Valleykit will take great care in making their appearance at the very least smooth, if not clean, in the downtime they have. Sharing tongues is a relief for them.

Three notable colors wind across muzzle, body, paws and tail- lilac rosettes scatter over their shoulders and down their front legs- then back down their hips and casting like a cloak over their tail. White follows next, blending in across their muzzle and left side of their face, the underside of their front legs and belly, right rear leg and underside of their tail. A tuft of white fur settles across their face and over their eyes. Chocolate is the final color that splatters them- much like mud in this sense, on their left ear, left eye, under their right. Three of four paws are 'dipped' in this chocolate, with their rear left leg 'dipped' up to their haunches.

KIT - SOFT-SPOKEN, CONFIDENT, SECRETIVE, FRIENDLY. As a kit, they're still a hint naïve- the world is wrapped in pastel colors and ash, soft against the recovering moorland. They are paw-fed and cherished by all for simply existing- or are they? It will be no secret they are only part-Windclanner, and as such, any resistance or negativity is met with a 'kill-them-with-kindness' approach. A smile, they'll take the pushback in step and grace, tip their head and part ways. They are confident and think quick on their paws, but keep any truths about themselves well.. to themselves.

APPRENTICE - SOFT-SPOKEN, CONFIDENT, SECRETIVE, FRIENDLY, PROTECTIVE. Much of the kit hood personality will carry into their apprentice life- they are good at political relations, saving face and avoiding fights. Much of what will develop here is their protective nature. Any danger to their sibling or their parent is often met with a very out-of-character, and violent, reaction. This will extend to what other friends or family they have to speak of in time, as well. They still speak in a melodic and soft tone otherwise, keeping their feelings secretive and use their confidence to hide that front.

WARRIOR - ???. While I normally have a better grasp on characters, Valleykit feels elusive- it feels like plenty will happen during their apprentice that I cannot predict where they may fall after apprenticeship. This isn't based on a plot I'm already forming- Valleykit just feels that difficult to nail down one specific way. This part of their personality is highly dependent on a number of things- will they ever figure out who their mother was? What of Slateheart? What of their sibling, or their siblings in Riverclan? However, it's predictable that they won't change too much from their apprentice traits.

NOTE // I may change pronouns personality up while I roleplay. I tend to find grooves for characters, and find it more enjoyable to roleplay them in a certain manner. This is loose, but I will be following it to a point.

FEARS AND INSPIRATIONS:
  • FEAR // FEAR OF INTIMACY - They fear connection to others is something that will plague them for most of their life. They cannot make connections- and never know why they fear it.
  • FEAR // LOSING FAMILY - They've already lost their mother, who they can't remember at all- that hurts enough. They cannot loose their sibling or Slateheart. It may just destroy them.
  • FEAR // EATING CARRION - They're going to be picky about their food- they won't accept it from just anyone. I'm thinking on having a thread in late kithood where they accidentally get a mouthful of bad food, and they carry it with them for their life.
  • INSPRIATION // THEIR FAMILY - As worried as they are about losing their family, they are equally inspired by them. They make a point to better themselves so they can continue to do right by them- and by extension, Windclan.
  • INSPRIATION // THEIR POTENTIAL - Whilst inspired by their family, there will come a day where they realize they are just as full-of-potential as their sibling. They cannot, and will not, let it go to waste.
  • INSPRIATION // WINDCLAN - While their loyalty may lie to their soul first, then family, Windclan does come third- it is their home. They wish to see Windclan flourish as the stories told to them by elders once said.
AESTHETICS, BASED OFF OF, ETC:
  • 'WILDERFLOWER AND BARLEY' - HOZIER, ALLISON RUSSEL // 'Springtime in the country, Each time I'm shocked by the light' ; 'Everything in my vision, Departure, and death,'
  • 'GOOD LUCK, BABE!' - CHAPPELL ROAN // 'When you wake up next to him in the middle of the night, With your head in your hands, you're nothing more than his wife, And when you think about me all those years ago, You're standing face to face with "I told you so,"'
  • IMAGERY // Wildflower, barely, yellows and blues, the lightest of dawn colors, the richest of the greens in the moor.
NOTES, POTENTIAL PLOTS, ETC:
  • CARRION // Late in kithood, they'll accidentally eat a piece of expired prey. This will make them very picky about their food and who gives it to them. Trust is difficult around food, and often they will squint at prey not caught by them. This may end up tangoing with the code.
  • LACK OF LOVE // Valleykit will struggle with connections to other cats- and as such, they'll feel a lack of urge, crush, or love for most cats. I'm thinking this will likely make them very demiromantic, and very monogamous, later in life- but we shall see.
  • FAMILY? // Valleykit will come to understand in time that they are not fully Windclan- so they stick to their sibling like glue, to Slateheart like less sticky glue. Slateheart is keeping who their mother is from them, and while Valleykit will come to understand the importance in that (protection, protection,) it may seperate Valleykit slowly from Slateheart. (Going more indepth on this one specifically, I'd like to imagine as Valleykit gets older they seperate slowly from their father, but still have a very deep love for him.

I FEEL AS USEFUL AS DIRT
PUT MY BODY TO WORK

text
  • "speech"
  • VALLEYKIT they/he/she, kit of windclan, two moons.
    LH lilac tabby / chocolate mix with high white and stunning blue and yellow eyes. they are of smaller build, likely only to end up tunneler sized, and speak with a soft cadence.
    mentored by no one / / mentoring no one
    mated to no one / / sibling to gorsekit
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#D9CEB5]text
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ┌── the street is for the laughter] [color=#D9CEB5][b]"speech"[/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/87987605_cZpPu6V8c6mtfr4.png?1725300312[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= of young women and men ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/a-heart-of-gold-valleykit.17681/][color=#D9CEB5][b][font=book antiqua]VALLEYKIT[/font][/b][/color][/url] [/size][color=#D9CEB5][i] they/he/she, kit of windclan, two moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#D9CEB5]⭃[/color] LH lilac tabby / chocolate mix with high white and stunning blue and yellow eyes. they are of smaller build, likely only to end up tunneler sized, and speak with a soft cadence.
[color=#D9CEB5]⭃[/color] mentored by no one / / mentoring no one
[color=#D9CEB5]⭃[/color] mated to no one / / sibling to gorsekit
[color=#D9CEB5]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#D9CEB5]⭃[/color] penned by dallas ↛  dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: