a heart that gets on everybody's nerves || meddies

// retro flood​

4408701a7c091c6fdede647ba83a625f67147320.jpg

Ashpaw trails along behind Beesong, following the scarred tom into the medicine den. It's as familiar as her own den, at this point. She's been in and out of here all the time since her training with Pebbleskip was... cut off. She likes the company and she thinks Beesong does too — (she remembers moons and moons ago, a much smaller Ashpaw sleeping soundly against cinnamon fur, when the aftermath was fresh). And she likes to help, whether it's keeping patients occupied or helping Beesong organize herbs.

"Anything I can do this morning?" she asks now, softly, sunlight reflected in green eyes. "How's the storage look...?"

She chirps a friendly "hello" to Gloompaw — "Mooorning Gloompaw... how you doing?" There's an affectionate purr in her voice, and a touch of longing (envy, maybe?) when she adds, "How's training been?"

She know knows better than to ask how Beesong is doing. Beesong has never been okay the entire time Ashpaw has known him. "How can I help" rhymes with "I love you," so she just sticks to that.

—— " i found gold in the wreckage "
9e59d1d6280f842ca0769cf2794ac61dc0d38199.jpg

• @BEESONG @GLOOMPAW sorry it took me ages!!!

• - 7 month old orange tabby with green eyes
    - apprenticed to lead warrior willowroot
    - crushing hard on iciclepaw
    - happy-go-lucky, mischievous, hardworking
    - very friendly, but defensive of riverclan!
    - "speech"
  • - disclosed being abused by spiderfall, who was exiled & who then killed her best friend pumpkinpaw

- temporarily apprenticed to npc pebbleskip due to willowroot moving into the nursery

- benched for a few weeks at smokethroat's request after a training incident; mainly stays in camp and helps with the kits or does chores