private A MAN WHO IS HAUNTING -- swifthush fam

Hush

this pounding in my ears
Jan 2, 2024
Mismatched eyes stared up at the sky, the bleeding of day turning to night causing small twinklings of the stars that his mate cared for so much to come out as if they were toying with him. Swiftfire had told him about how long it would be until she'd be able to come out into the territory once more, how long she would be stuck within the nursery in the camp of RiverClan, how long he would have to go without seeing her. Now that his aunt was dead there had been no one, really, and he could only hope that counting the days, the weeks, the moons, would end in something good. The brute had lost track of time eventually and had simply hung out near the border for a few nights in the hope that Swiftfire would keep her promise to come meet him, to bring their kits.

Every night that he moved close to the border he waited, breath baited as his heart dropped more and more into his stomach, ears pricked as he made himself as presentable as was possible for the four-eared tom. Tonight it was time though, tonight he could hear the all-too familiar voice of the single cat he loved, hushed voice speaking to mixes of creams and reds as they moved their way close to the border before they stopped.

She introduced the three of them - Roepaw, Amberpaw, Dreampaw - and eyes flicked to each one before he'd carefully crouch down, gravelly voice as soft as he could make it as a small smile spread across the tom's face. "Hello," He'd begin, forgetting any worries he had about being at a clan border, about this specific clan border. "My name's Hush... I'm your father." They were all beautiful, all three of them.

• @AMBERKIT @Dreamkit @Roekit @SWIFTFIRE
  • uglyass_redeemed.png
  • HUSH NPC x NPC || adopted by Hazel
    -- He/Him
    -- large tom, lh tortoishell x blue chimera with duplicated pinnae and large teeth
    -- unsavory, cannibalistic tendencies, enjoys fighting just for fun