a speeding car [ FRECKLEPAW ] runnin' on fumes

Kitty-Kat-

drinking lemonade and playing with my hair
Jun 7, 2022
FRECKLEPAW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
frecklepaw | formerly frecklekit
→ named 'freckle' for the spots on her coat and her white markings; 'paw' for her current rank

12 months | ages realtime on the 23rd
→ died at 29 posts

trans. feminine [amab] | she/they/it

romantic orientation undiscovered | demisexual | ambiamorous
↳​ single; crushing on/in a relationship with none

riverclan | apprentice
→ mentored by: driftwood
→ mentoring: n/a
→ previously mentored: n/a

a dainty she-cat with mottled blue tabby and white fur and mismatched eyes | ref
↳​ longhaired blue rosette tabby with high white + heterochromia; carries solid + chocolate​
→ scars/injuries: deaf in right ear; suffers from separation anxiety disorder and social anxiety disorder
→ accessories: n/a
→ vibes:

anxious | clingy | easily overwhelmed | emotional | paranoid
once a happy go lucky child with worries no bigger than what to eat for breakfast or what move she'd learn from her mentor, while still an affectionate and expressive child, its clear to see that Frecklepaw hasn't coped very well with the death of her parents. clinging to what she knows, she's grown unhealthily codependent, following troutsnout around like a lost puppy and growing despondent or even breaking down when forced to part with her sibling for too long - though her littermates seem to make an acceptable substitute for her to latch onto instead. while still usually upbeat and cheerful when in the presence of either siblings, she shows little to no interest in getting to know her clanmates - a quiet near silent presence within riverclans rank as she retreats into herself. she struggles to keep her emotions to herself - flitting from one emotion to the next in a heartbeat, and expressing these emotions (good or bad) quite visibly through tears, temper tantrums, or even overly excessive bouts of laughter and affection. in general though, she rarely speaks, even to her kin - though when she does she's notably loud about it, a quirk perhaps born from hearing the world around her more muffled than most.

npc x npc | gen 01
→ sibling to gladefrost, magpiepaw
→ parent to none

physically easy | mentally extremely easy
→ will: run
→ wont: kill, maim
→ might: start fights, end fights, attack kits/elders
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:
WATCHING YOUR
PRETTY SMILE SO WARM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
frecklepaw & 12 moons & trans. fem & she/they/it & starclan apprentice
82895698_C6PrNYz74hHmaZx.png
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean placerat faucibus augue sit amet gravida. Sed non tortor lectus. Duis volutpat sapien at est blandit, id vulputate orci tristique. Vivamus finibus risus vel mi ultrices dapibus. Morbi maximus fringilla varius. Curabitur eu porttitor tortor. Quisque sagittis risus eros, vel vestibulum augue volutpat ut. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
I L O S E M Y C O O L , W H E N I G E T E M O T I O N A L

Code:
[box=50%; color: white; font-family: georgia; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px;][right][size=18px][color=#f4bbff]W[/color][color=#f2b5ff]A[/color][color=#f1afff]T[/color][color=#efa9ff]C[/color][color=#eda3ff]H[/color][color=#eb9dff]I[/color][color=#ea97ff]N[/color][color=#e891ff]G[/color] [color=#e485ff]Y[/color][color=#e37fff]O[/color][color=#e179ff]U[/color][color=#df73ff]R[/color]
[color=#f4bbff]P[/color][color=#f3b7ff]R[/color][color=#f2b3ff]E[/color][color=#f1b0ff]T[/color][color=#f0acff]T[/color][color=#eea8ff]Y[/color] [color=#eca0ff]S[/color][color=#eb9dff]M[/color][color=#ea99ff]I[/color][color=#e995ff]L[/color][color=#e891ff]E[/color] [color=#e68aff]S[/color][color=#e586ff]O[/color] [color=#e27eff]W[/color][color=#e17bff]A[/color][color=#e077ff]R[/color][color=#df73ff]M[/color][/size][/right][size=18px][/size][b][color=#9932cc]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/b][center][size=14px]          frecklepaw [color=#9457eb]&[/color] 12 moons [color=#9457eb]&[/color] trans. fem [color=#9457eb]&[/color] she/they/it [color=#9457eb]&[/color] [abbr=appears as a kit]starclan apprentice[/abbr] [/size][/center][b][color=#9932cc]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/b]
[box=99%; float: center; text-align: justify;][fleft][img width=150px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/82895698_C6PrNYz74hHmaZx.png[/img][/fleft]                       Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean placerat faucibus augue sit amet gravida. Sed non tortor lectus. Duis volutpat sapien at est blandit, id vulputate orci tristique. Vivamus finibus risus vel mi ultrices dapibus. Morbi maximus fringilla varius. Curabitur eu porttitor tortor. Quisque sagittis risus eros, vel vestibulum augue volutpat ut. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.                       

[fright][size=11px]          [color=#9457eb][b]━[/b][/color] actions [color=#9457eb]&[/color] [b]"[GLOW=#f4bbff] speech, [/glow]"[/b] [color=#9457eb]&[/color] [i]'thoughts/quotes'[/i] [color=transparent]━[/color] [/size][/fright]           [/box][b][color=#9932cc]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/b]
[box=99%; color: #df73ff; text-align: center; font-family: georgia;]  [glow=#f4bbff] I [/glow][color=transparent]━[/color][glow=#f4bbff] L O S E [/glow][color=transparent]━[/color][glow=#f4bbff] M Y [/glow][color=transparent]━[/color][glow=#f4bbff] C O O L , [/glow][color=transparent]━[/color][glow=#f4bbff] W H E N [/glow][color=transparent]━[/color][glow=#f4bbff] I [/glow][color=transparent]━[/color][glow=#f4bbff] G E T [/glow][color=transparent]━[/color][glow=#f4bbff] E M O T I O N A L [/glow]  [/box][b][color=#9932cc]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/b]
[/box]