adult windclan cat adopts | the moorland military (Closed)

Rai

You know, like, NYA ❤︎
Aug 9, 2022
WindClan's Soldiers

When the clans were still colonies two of the Marshland Colony cats ("Copper Bite and Gravel Storm") had a litter and raised them under the mindset of the wild cats superiority over the kittypet colony that was encrouching upon their land. As such these cats are all purists/loyalists and strictly dedicated to the clan heirarchy as a whole. They consider kittypets and their ilk inferior and relationships outside their clan to be looked down upon and a sign of disloyalty.
While both Copper and Gravel died before the Great Battle, their ideals carried into their children and this litter participated in the conflict, eager to spill Pine Colony blood.

These cats joined WindClan, believing Sootstar to be the more strong minded of the present leaders, a fact they continue to be reaffirmed by given her cutthroat nature and refusal to bend to anyone's will but her own. They are firm supporters of her and while this may sway later down the line as things escalate from the start they will actively fight to defend her crown and discourage weakness.

• These cats are all 40 moons, older warriors.
  • They are siblings of @Juniperfrost & thus aunts/uncles to @Coyotepaw & @squirrelpaw.
  • This is not FCFS, I'd love to get some new blood in WindClan so priority to people without a 'WindClan Main' already!
    • These characters are also meant to lean more into the militaristic side of the clan so they'd suit the life there better! They can be kind, but they must be made with the intent they consider Sootstar's words to be law and thus will generally side with her in most conflict.
  • Form is a free-for-all, just include the basics.
  • Copper and Gravel will have chosen names that are either strong sounding or taken literally (ie, Juniper was named Juniper because he had blue fur like how Juniper berries are blue.)
    • They can have changed their name entirely upon becoming WindClanner's but their given name is very basic and straight forward.

Genetics supplied by the lovely Blitz:
"Copper Bite" Sire: SH red ticked tabby w/ low white (masking black tabby; carrying longhair, solid, dilute)
"Gravel Storm" Dam: LH blue tortoiseshell w/ low white

Toms can be black, blue, black tabby, blue tabby, red tabby, or cream tabby
She-cats can be red tabby, cream tabby, tortoiseshell, blue tortoiseshell, torbie, or blue torbie
- kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
- kits can have no white, low white, or high white
- kits without white can have any realistic eye color besides blue; kits with white can have any realistic eye color
- tabbies will display the ticked tabby pattern
- shorthaired kits will carry longhair; tabbies will carry solid; non-dilute kits will carry dilute

Slots Available

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AVA
APPLEBITE ——— WINDCLAN WARRIOR ࿐ ࿔

general tw for religious trauma, child loss, brief animal death and canon - realistic gore. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

IMG_1132.jpg
/
IMG_1128.jpg
/
IMG_1127.jpg
/
IMG_1129.jpg
/
IMG_1126.jpg

the man says we were made in god’s image, but i was made from him. the snake slithers across my shoulder blades, coils its body around my neck, pulling tight. or is it god’s hand? in the shiny skin of the apple i see my own face. i do not see gods — I TAKE A BITE.
abundanceofmetaphors, e.d. .

APPLE, n.
/ ah • pl / the round fruit of a tree of the rose family, which typically has thin red skin.
lit. biblically, man is laced in a garden with trees of whose fruits he may eat, but forbids him to eat from " the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. " — commonly portrayed as an apple. as a result, the apple became a symbol for knowledge, immortality, temptation, the fall of man and sin

applebite ; apple / cisgender female, she / her pronouns only
⤷ named by gravel storm after the deep red color over her face. suffix -bite for her sharp tongue, ferocity in battle, and after her father, copper bite. prefers titles such as miss & ma’am, but allows nicknames if friends.
— gravel storm xx copper bite ; littermate to juniperfrost, lynx / aunt of squirrelpaw and coyotepaw
— three years old, 40 moons / ages realistically on the eighth
— windclan warrior / former marshlander and vehemently antikittypet / protective and keeps traditional values
— heartchart / pinterest / voiceclaim: amy addams ————— ❝ OF EDEN ❞

lh red ticked tabby with high white & honeydew eyes ❥ ҉ ༄ smells like heather and clove. a rarity amongst the moors, applebite bears the color of ruddy amber and fire, pelted with white. she is bright — always smiling, the edges of evergreen eyes crinkled with warmth. she is a small thing despite her relatively long legs, when put next to the average clan cat she will come about roughly shoulder height at the ears, which are short and lightly tufted with ginger. her features are prim, delicate - muzzled with round, fluffy cheeks and long, curled whiskers. she is pretty and knows it — a wicked russet woman, purring and alluring, never a hair out of place. she keeps herself pristine, well - groomed and sleek with a wispy, naturally - silken licks of ticked red and alabaster.

positive: warm, athletic, resourceful, confident neutral: aloof, proper, prim negative: jealous, dishonest, obsessive, overcritical ୨୧ a bubbly, tittering thing, all smiles and trilling purrs, applebite has always been the golden child. prim, proper, beauty of the moors along with friends she’s always been too willing to stab in the back. after a lifetime of pressures, the weight of her kin’s perfection on her shoulders — she would do anything to get her way, even if it means manipulating those closest to her. she can’t help it, it’s the way she was raised : always looking out for number one. that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have friends, of course. shes always been the queen bee ; the puppet master. to the outer eye, she is one of the sweetest souls you could know — though confident and fiery, apple presents herself as a presence warm as a hearth in leafbare. a confidant, a safe space . . but only those closest to her are truly safe.
struggles with feline ocd. tends to pace, overgroom, most notably pushes too hard during training.
MOTIFS | ❝ ruby red, rotting apple cores, mangled roots, dried wheat, two - headed cattle, dripping honeycomb.
POTENTIAL PLOTS —
• this is operating under the assumption she was born the only girl! if they have another sister i will. adjust a little.
born the runt, born female — the lone sister. she is smaller than the rest of her litter, smaller than most, a round, mewling tuft of kittish white - red.​
• before joining hare whiskers’ group, gravel storm and copper bite raised their children with intention. they raised their children harshly, with little cushion to shield them when they fell — and they fell hard, in a brutal pre-clan world. she began training at two months old, the moment she was able to hold her head up by herself. her mother, a naturally small molly, taught her to be fast, while her father, preoccupied with his sons, ignored her — and her brothers, inadvertently, taught her to defend herself. they were not kind, certainly not to the molly — a naturally soft - voiced, humming thing, interested in butterflies and chasing rabbit. she grew up quick and grew up wicked, grew up a force in her family. she had no other choice. she trained herself to be quick by chasing rabbit, taught precision by pinning butterflies. she is athletic, lean with wiry muscle and always sharp - clawed.
• her family joined the marsh group and she begins the pre-clan version of training under elder warriors, befriends a character ( character b ). they are extremely close, they grow up together! very overworked, trained harshly even more. ideally a mean girls type group.. but character b gets separated after the war, going to another clan. may adopt this character out of no one has an established character bc maybe apple has feelings for her,,,, soooo
• potential crossclan love interest slowburn!! obsessively loyal to windclan and sootstar but she will be my eventual dark forest character i want to cause her some pain. i want this relationship to eventually be found out by character c ( a close friend ), that she eventually corners at the gorge and begs not to tell, but after a small shouting match they fall over despite her trying to save them. she stops seeing the romantic interest after this, starts seeing the deceased everywhere. goes a little girlboss mode after this but this is the general path i really want ( and if anyone reading would be interested messaging me i’m begging ).
— holds herself to too high a standard as a result of her upbringing, followed soot to windclan. may contact ava and see if they could be childhood friends,,, some bad bitch besties. unwaveringly loyal to her but it’s because she was raised to follow her best chance of survival, and she believes it is with soot!