private AGAINST THE INVISIBLE NET [ ☽ ] CHILLEDSTAR

Chilledstar's face is one she's somewhat familiar with, both from gatherings, perched high atop the leader's rock, and from patrols. In every such appearance, Chilledstar has worn a dull face— or something pitched between that and a scowl. The very same face is one she sees now, flitting between the groups of cats settled by the burnt sycamore. Maybe to make sure all the clans were abiding by their guidelines. Wolfwind doesn't think to say anything at first; the two of them were not on great terms. Or at least, they weren't any better than the terms she was on with every other cat outside her clans.

Maybe it's because she's antsy, but she approaches anyways. Maybe she could disguise it as professional, lead warrior talk at first. Her smile is easy, though her eyes are dull. " There's a lot to be unhappy about right now, I know, but... " She comes to a stop beside the leader, and attempts to fix them with an amused look. " How come every other time I've seen you, you've looked the exact damn same? Isn't your face due for a change, soon? "

• OOC: @CHILLEDSTAR. :3
  • 63473366_2lFaqbnCOLBwtc0.png
  • [ SO I RAN OUT TO THE TRACK TO GET MY CASH BACK ] WOLFWIND THUNDERCLAN LEAD WARRIOR! MENTOR 2 EMBERPAW; KIN 2 MANY.
    —— SHE / HER, CONFUSED BY BUT NOT OPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    —— CURRENTLY 23 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 1ST.

FRIEND TO MANY! UPBEAT AND UPFRONT. MOVES THROUGH LIFE WITH AN UPBEAT EXTERIOR AND BRIGHT EYES. MAKE NO MISTAKE! TAKES HER JOB VERY SERIOUSLY. THERE'S IMPORTANCE IN SAFETY, RECKLESSNESS ONLY GETS YOU SO FAR. ONCE A FOOL, BUT NO LONGER

Reactions: CHILLEDSTAR.
DON'T YOU GIVE ME UP, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP

they've met before. chilledstar has even exchanged words with her, though briefly, and they never exactly liked the loud cat but they're not one someone would exactly call friendly, now would they? as they stretched out their aching body, they attempt to clean the mats and leaves from their fur. the cold weather leaves little mud, but enough dust that they feel gross. they did like to keep their appearances up, fear of being as disgusting as pitchstar was for his leadership sinking into them. it mattered not what others thought about them, so long as they were good in appearance for the most part. the mysterious air that hung around them also seemed to help.

their eyes slowly blinked at an unusual scent around them, though not necessarily unfamiliar. wolfwind. they still remember when she was an apprentice. how did that make them feel older than they actually were? with a twitch of their tail they only opened their mouth to speak slowly.

"sorry... do i know you?"

they do. but they are offended by the words she speaks, and it's only right to return the favor.

"due for a change? you've seen my face before then? shame. i don't recall ever speaking to you. or seeing you, for that matter."

• Haha
Reactions: Floppie
It's a very short and sweet reply to what Wolfwind thought was a great opener for conversation. She'd expected hissing, spitting, maybe Chilledstar would even drag her in front of her grandmother, angrily talking about the disrespect a lead warrior was showing her right now... But hey, she's just Wolfwind, and Wolfwind wants to prod as massive no-fun grumps with the biggest damn stick she can find.

Wolfwind, is also quite dramatic, and she gasps, flinching as if struck by the weight of mighty claws. " It is a shame! " she agrees. " I'm very memorable. If anything, now I'm worried for the memory of ShadowClan's great leader, " she says gravely, though the half - smile upon her face betrays any inkling of genuine distress. She couldn't care less what ShadowClan thought of her, even if Chilledstar wasn't totally lying right now. Wolfwind sits, wrapping a grey tail around white mitts.

" Remember, I went "Hi, ShadowClan! It's your very friendly neighbors!" And you went, "Bah humbug, I hate rainbows and laughing kittens!" " She's taken a few liberties, but that was the jist in a very condensed form. " Seriously, doesn't your face get tired of doing absolutely nothing all the damn time? "
EpC61GT.png

•  
  • [ SO I RAN OUT TO THE TRACK TO GET MY CASH BACK ] WOLFWIND THUNDERCLAN LEAD WARRIOR! MENTOR 2 EMBERPAW; KIN 2 MANY.
    —— SHE / HER, CONFUSED BY BUT NOT OPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    —— CURRENTLY 23 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 1ST.

FRIEND TO MANY! UPBEAT AND UPFRONT. MOVES THROUGH LIFE WITH AN UPBEAT EXTERIOR AND BRIGHT EYES. MAKE NO MISTAKE! TAKES HER JOB VERY SERIOUSLY. THERE'S IMPORTANCE IN SAFETY, RECKLESSNESS ONLY GETS YOU SO FAR. ONCE A FOOL, BUT NO LONGER

• Wow
Reactions: smogstar