pafp ALIEN BLUES ࿏ guessing

dd7rnmq-573746d8-568e-4514-85d0-0ea98764e7ae.gif
-ˋˏ ༻ ❆༺ ˎˊ- The hot green-leaf sun was setting her spine on fire, as though her pelt was a sponge just soaking up all the warm rays, driving the girl towards the rivers shallows.
Luckily Pinekit was not left to wade alone, having convinced Graykit to tag along with the promise of absolutely no ulterior motives, not even a little dunking.
After a bit of wading around, Pinekit had finally found a comfortable sanctuary in the form of a thick, fallen willow branch, left bobbing slowly against the current. Snowy forepaws hoist her upper body onto the log, leaving her back legs free to paddle herself where she wanted to go. “Can you believe we’re going to be apprentices soon?” Pinekit murmurs after a moment to her cousin, waiting for his gaze to meet hers. “I bet our warrior ceremonies are going to come so quick, it’ll hardly feel like six moons.” That was as long as she’d been alive, and time had gone by in a blink. “I bet Lichenstar is gonna name me after one of my best skills,” Pinekit probes the topic further with a confident grin. “Pineclaw, Pinewing, Pinesplash… Pinefang.” The last was one she had heard before, a homage to the pelt her mother had passed down to her. Though, Pinekit thinks that would be a little too much, even for Lichenstar. “H’bout you? Thought ‘bout it at all?”

• PAFP — @Graykit

• PINEKIT she/her, kit of riverclan, 5 moons.
    plush-furred tortoiseshell she-kit with white dipped forepaws, tail tip, and muzzle and round, honey hued optics.
    daughter of Iciclefang && Stormywing ࿏ sister to Cragkit && Crabkit
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by Noor@toyangel on discord, feel free to dm for plots.