private all of me wants all of you but I'm far away and I can't choose // lilacfur

NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD
THEY WAY YOU LAID YOUR EYES ON ME
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
siltcloud & 19 moons & female & she/her & shadowclan exile
F0-C6-AA43-5-DD3-4-CB5-82-EE-9-D7-D19-E37-B57.png
for far from the first time, siltcloud winds her way down familiar terrain, deadly silent even as she stalks through the half-frozen snowfall beneath her figure. Her coat has always blended well into the marshland winter - drab brown and snow-frost white. For a moment, watching the clouds of her breath dance through the air, she can almost pretend she is home - that she's here for a simple hunt to fill her belly. But no - her prey tonight is nothing so innocent as a mouse.

Ears twitch and she freezes - the sound of another's pawsteps joining her own. For a heartbeat, she thinks to move - to pounce - muscles coiling as she winds up tight. But she's stopped before she ever begins by an all to familiar scent. Eyes blink owlishly, and she restrains herself, curiosity getting the better of her as she crouches within the undergrowth, tail held stiff. She - she needs to know - is lilacfur okay? is she getting along well, even after everything?

She can't tell what kind of answer she's seeking, whether she's hoping to see her... friend safe, or if she wants her to hurt. would she listen, she wonders, if she said she hadn't known? At least, not all of it. Would it even make a difference?

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
A N D S O I T S E E M S I B R O K E Y O U R H E A R T
@lilacfur

Caterpillarpaw had some chores to catch up on, leaving the silky rosette the first few hours of sunlight to herself. With no patrols assigned and trainings pushed for later that day Lilacfur decided to use some of that time to be alone. Much of her Clan had given her family the support they needed after the exile of their Clanmates killers, followed by Ghostpaw's mysteriously timed disappearance.

Lilacfur hadn't wanted to believe Siltcloud was capable of doing such sinful crimes but now, it the sunrises and sunsets following her exile she had proven the warrior wrong. Attacking any of her Clanmates that she could catch off guard, mutilating their precious limited prey and hunting for sport. It had helped her attachment for the cinnamon molly quickly sever into nothing. Almost disgusted with the fact she had courted with Siltcloud at all.

In her short walk she could feel another nearby. Not by any sound, no snapped twig or joined breath but a presence that made her fur stand on end from neck to tail. Small ears swiveled to listen, pick up anything but the silence was equally unnerving.

"I know you're there." Lilacfur backed herself into a corner, not allowing anyone the element of surprise. "I want nothing to do with you! Why can't you leave us alone?" Ashenpaw, Comfreypaw, Forestshade and Nightwhisper. Her relentless attacks couldn't go on forever.
[ i need the clouds to cover me ]