all the leaves are brown | beesong

K

kill it

@BEESONG
"A GENTLE BREEZE FROM HUSHABYE MOUNTAIN "

Leafbare was rapidly approaching; it was getting colder by the day, the leaves had begun to colour, and Salmon never stopped aching. It was as though the chill had soaked into his fur and caught on his scars, gifting him with a never-ending thrum of discomfort. He had been able to tolerate it for the first few days, he wasn't a stranger to pain, but as the days crept on, it grew more and more intolerable. He couldn't go an entire season like this.

Mustering his courage, Salmonrun made his way to the medicine den. He was no stranger to the sedge-enclosed space, having spent his last three moons there, but he knew how much of a toll he'd taken on the herbs and available time of Beesong. He was trying to limit his impact now that he could. He didn't want to be any more of a burden, especially when he wasn't giving anything back.

" Hi... uh- Beesong? It's Salmonrun. " Stupid- obviously Beesong knew who it was. " I- um, I... I was wondering if you were, uh, free to talk right now? If, um, if not, it's okay. "
✦ ★ ✦

Last edited by a moderator: