pafp and i realize // in the tunnel

EYES COVERED IN INK AND BLEACH
maggotpaw | 07 months | female | she/her | physically medium | mentally hard | attack in bold mediumpurple

Cobwebs cover her shoulder, muzzle still tender, as the blue tabby lays sprawled out in the tunnel, blue eyes glinting in the darkness. "My shoulder really hurts - ow," she says, though her voice remains so cold it's quite hard to tell if she's being serious. She has a specific target in mind as she speaks, hoping to guilt them into action. "I can't beelive everyone left us behind with those monsters, left us to be eaten' - how was I supposed to run when I can barely move my shoulder?" she complains to her captive audience, an annoyed frown on her face. Really - what mad smogmaw expected her to do? Why would she fuss around with saving others when she was busy saving her own hide? Tch.

"I can't even go get food, it hurts so bad...." she grumbles, drawing her voice out purposefully, letting it echo and linger in the darkness. Maggotpaw turning down food is the biggest sin in the world after all- she's always hungry, always eating. A product of her upbringing - or maybe just a high metabolism? A pout turns her features as she finally gets to the point of her complaints, trying to hide the smirk that desperately wants t make it's appearance. "Hey- you could get it for me, right raggedpaw-?" she chirps, eyes pleading. She doesn't even say please, only waits - will her guilt trip work?

// @RAGGEDPAW.