and if my wishes came true || wolfwind

The revelation of her feelings for Tansyshine had quickly been followed up by thoughts of her kits.

How would they react? She'd have to talk to them before doing anything. Or, she'd have to at least talk to Wolfwind. Speaking with Lakemoon would be much harder. So, she seeks her daughter out.

Spotting Wolfwind, Lily approaches and gives a quick lick to her cheek. "Hey, Wolfie. How are you?" Lily listens for a response, awkwardly shifting on her paws. She's not sure how to bring this up. Does she just spit it out?

She just has to go with the flow.
[ earth girl ]

@WOLFWIND

Catching Lily Pad in the corner of her eye, Wolfwind is already turning to her with a close - lipped grin, whiskers twitching in a greeting of sorts. She's never been averse to affection from her family, and happily purrs under her mother's attention, ears twitching. " Hey! " she greets, and would like to happily note that she no longer feels the need to screech every greeting, either.

Wolfwind would not dare call herself observant, like – literally not at all, but the strange shiftiness of Lily Pad's paws is kinda obvious, ain't it. Wolfwind lifts her brows. " I'm good. " She blinks, tilting her head at her mother in a curious gesture. She forgoes th e typical and you, for something more direct. " Somethin' up? "

• OOC: sorry this is so late!! <33
  • 63473366_2lFaqbnCOLBwtc0.png
  • [ SO I RAN OUT TO THE TRACK TO GET MY CASH BACK ] WOLFWIND THUNDERCLAN LEAD WARRIOR! LITTERMATE 2 LAKEMOON; KIN TO MANY.
    —— SHE / HER, CONFUSED BY BUT NOT OPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    —— CURRENTLY 22 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 1ST.

FRIEND TO MANY! UPBEAT AND UPFRONT. MOVES THROUGH LIFE WITH AN UPBEAT EXTERIOR AND BRIGHT EYES. MAKE NO MISTAKE! TAKES HER JOB VERY SERIOUSLY. THERE'S IMPORTANCE IN SAFETY, RECKLESSNESS ONLY GETS YOU SO FAR. ONCE A FOOL, BUT NO LONGER