Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

LICHENTAIL /
The cold moon amongst the burning light of the stars. Her voice is a song that fills my heart in pure rhapsody. I would climb that damned mountain in every lifetime we share if it meant she was mine. I won't let her go again. I'm hers, I'm hers in every beat my heart makes and every breath I take.

RAVENSONG /
I'm so proud you've found your home in mine. I can't imagine anyone else in that den after Beesong and you have been nothing short of helpful. I'm proud to say you're like a little brother to me, we've never needed any blood shared to be close. It's been amazing to watch you grow and now you even have an apprentice of your own.

ROSEWATER /
write your character's opinion on them <3

SMOKESTAR /
I hope I haven't been whittled down to just a foolish queen to you. Your kin are safe with me and they will always have a place in my heart, in my family. Once these kits are grown I will show you the great warrior I was, I want you to trust in that. This Clan, your leadership, has protected me and my own and that debt will be repaid.

ASPENHAZE /
I miss being on your patrols! Catching up in the nursery isn't enough, as soon as I'm able we're dragging our tails out on a real walk and we're going to talk until the sun starts to set. I'm lucky I have such a great friend, I can even begin to describe how much I missed you while up in those mountains.

SNAKEBLINK /

ROOKFANG /

BATWING /

FERNGILL /
Watching you grow outside the Clan was an adventure in itself, wasn't it? I'm sorry that I ever doubted your capabilities because of one mistake. You've clearly learned from it, and you have shaped yourself into an incredible warrior. Hopefully our adventures will be more homebound for now.

ICICLEFANG /
I hope we can call each other friends, if not now then soon. I probably won't be able to ever tell you because gross, feelings- but you were a wonderful inspiration on that journey. You have earned your place in Smokestar's council ten times over, but I know you already know that.

SHELLKIT /

RIVERKIT /

PEBBLEKIT /