pafp and in the limelight // chatting

Mar 25, 2023
˚⊹ MEET ME UNDER SHINING LIGHTS ⊹˚

stalkingpaw & 10 moons & polygender & any pronouns & riverclan apprentice

Stalkingpaw adores her clanmates, but sometimes it certainly seems like they don't return the sentiment. She knows she's a bit... weird, but certainly there are far stranger faces that come to mind - I mean honestly, just look at oddpaw. Whoever had named them had certainly gotten it right. She's not the greatest at fishing, or the best at swimming, or all that experienced in battle just yet, but she likes to think she's improving. She works hard, and tries her best. Certainly that's all that should matter, right?

But that doesn't make moments like this any less special, when she can sit down beside someone and actually have them listen to her, be interested in what she has to say. "So I was looking around the waters the other day, just trying to find anything worth keeping you know, when I saw a snake!" She's withdrawn to the shade, the heat getting to be too much for even her these days, all sprawled out in whatever strange position she's chosen today, and chattering away and waving her paws animatedly. "About scared the daylights out of me really I didn't know they could swim. But there it was, just squirming around like- like a worm in the water. I stayed waaaaaay away from it of course, but it looked like one of the not-bitey ones, you know, the one's that aren't..." ah damn, what was the word she was looking for again? Brows furl and a look of frustrated confusion cross her features. Perhaps saltsting will know what she means.

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: please wait for @SALTSTING she has forgotten the word venomous, but dangerous also works lmao
    tw/cw: —
  • a beautiful white furred apprentice with a black face and stripe down her back, and starlike freckles upon her cheeks. emerald eyes are wide and expressive, by far her most stunning feature. stalkingpaw is an emotional feline, quick to act and react before she really thinks, but you know that whatever she says and does is always honest and well intentioned.

physically easy && mentally medium
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not-allowed
    please attack using [b][color=crimson]action here[/color][/b] and tag account