and when you break the surface without me | owlmoon

Owlmoon –

X. WHEEL OF FORTUNE
Sep 29, 2024

OWLMOON

owlmoon | formerly known as owlkit, owlpaw
named 'owl' for his cinnamon and white fur, 'moon' for his well-rounded personality
owl

24 months | ages realtime on the 26th

demiboy [amab] | he/they

single | bisexual | biromantic | monogamous
crushing on: n/a
in a relationship with: n/a

shadowclan | warrior
mentored by: n/a
mentoring: n/a
previously mentoring: n/a

a cinnamon tabby and black chimera with low white and green eyes. | ref.
scars & injuries:
accessories:
vibes:

carefree | diligent | bitter | reserved | emotional
the first thing anyone thinks when they see owlmoon is that he's surprisingly carefree, with a bounce in his step and what appears to be a near-constant grin on his face, even after acorntail's death. the truth isn't so simple- while they do care for their clanmates, there's a part of them that doesn't want them to worry, or at least see that the grief has stuck with them; so, instead, he pushes it down. while he would have previously worn his heart on his sleeve, and still does to an extent, it's harder to get him to open up about things; but he'd be lying if he said he could control every emotion and hide it as well as he'd like. a tiny part of him wants to be bitter- is bitter- although it's less so at his clanmates entirely and moreso at himself, at the circumstances, at the fact that acorntail couldn't be saved in the attack. while they do deal with it from day to day, it's in the form of an unrelenting diligence to the clan, more than what he showed before- if he has to be bitter, if he has to be sad, then he can redirect that anger and grief into protecting the clan as a whole.

midnightcall x mapletuft | gen 02
sibling to: acorntail
physically medium | mentally medium
strengths: speed, stealth, hunting
weaknesses: pure strength, constitution, judgement
will: start fights, end fights, show mercy, run away
wont: kill, maim (on purpose)
might: panic in major fights

attack in bold #4a855f

Code:
[box=60%][font=georgia][center][size=20px][glow=#222222][color=#8dd9a8]I WILL SAVE YOU WHEN YOUR LIGHTS GO OUT[/color][/glow][/size]
[size=10px]owlmoon | 24 months | demiboy | he/they | physically medium | mentally medium | attack in [b][color=#4a855f]bold #4a855f[/color][/b][hr][/hr][justify][color=white][size=12px] Text goes here and then some [b]"Speech here,"[/b] and don't [i]forget[/i] to [i]emphasize[/i] a few words like this.

[/size][/color][/justify][/size][/center][/font][/box]