shop andy's workshop 🌈 open [0/5]

BossTaurus

🦇 PASSWORD: IRONMAN SUCKS
Jun 21, 2023
🌈 HOWDY THERE!
Welcome to my shop! It's been updated since the last it's been opened with new prices and new examples (we are no longer drawing on MS paint, we have upgraded to Clip Studio Paint woOOO) ! If you have any questions, feel free to dm my discord; bosstaurus. Thank you so much for dropping by!

💫TERMS OF SERVICE 💫
  • Turnaround time will be around a month or more (may vary with commission type, character simplicity/complexity, and amount of characters; the fastest I'll be is a week or more & can work with deadlines w/a slight fee)
  • I will sketch your desired character first and then afterwards take payment, I use Paypal primarily
  • For easier contact/my main form of communication, my discord is bosstaurus, can be used for commission inquiries and more. (ie: accepting orders on discord provided w/form as I would w/onsite orders especially for surprises)
  • I'll be taking five slots and this may change in the future if it proves too stressful but so far, I've handled it well :]
  • If you wish for something that isn't listed here feel free to dm me and we can work something out/I can give you a quote (ie: scene, custom designs, etc...)

• uno, dos, tres
    • uno, dos, tres, quatro
    • uno, dos, tres, quatro
      • FULLBODIES ARE $65, ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS ARE $25+
      • ICONS ARE $25 ~ $45, FOR BASIC/SIMPLE BACKGROUND OR SCENE BACKGROUND. (SHADING, LIGHTING, ETC... IS FREE) CONNECTING ICONS WOULD BE $50 FOR SIMPLE BG & $90 FOR SCENE BG
      • MINIS ARE $35, AN ADDITIONAL CHARACTER IS $15. IF YOU ORDER SIX MINIS PAY SIMPLY $65.
    • For any other options that you don't see here but are curious about such as custom designs or scenes, feel free to shoot me a dm!

SLOTS
    • OPEN
    • OPEN
    • OPEN
    • OPEN
    • OPEN

Last edited:
COMMISSION TYPE: Icon
CHARACTER REFERENCE(S):
image.png

ANY NOTES/ADDITIONAL THINGS: Ear tufts not mandatory !

COMMISSION TYPE: icon
CHARACTER REFERENCE(S): https://toyhou.se/13158406.gravel
ANY NOTES/ADDITIONAL THINGS: scars over right eye, generally grumpy and standoffish but has the most pathetic smile when he’s happy

CHARACTER REFERENCE(S): https://toyhou.se/17927213.periwinklebreeze
ANY NOTES/ADDITIONAL THINGS: please make sure to include his new ear scar! it's not on any of his refs but there is some art with it on his th. always looks utterly exhausted/has eye bags. I'm fine with him being drawn solid-patterned instead of gradient (he has some art styled that way already).

If you could make them match a bit (like the bg maybe or posing) that'd be super duper appreciated <3
first oc is foxlores, second is mine, but I'll be paying for both rn <3

hello hello <3

CHARACTER REFERENCE(S): evil woman
ANY NOTES/ADDITIONAL THINGS: This will be her journey icon so could there perhaps be a mountain-y background if possible? & her scars are shown in her refs: claw scars over her left eye, and a bite scar on her left cheek
++ for her expression, either snarling or entirely stoic would be very good, but feel free to go with whatever feels right for her tbh!!