TAKE ME TO WAR 𖀓 EVENINGSUN

eveningsun

βœ§β‚ŠβΊ.⋆ gilded lily
Nov 24, 2022

✧ EVENINGSUN FORMERLY EVENINGPAW, EVENINGKIT.
✧ clan-born warrior of skyclan // former apprentice, kit.
✧ cis female // uses feminine pronouns and titles.
✧ twenty-three moons // ages on the first of each month.
✧ penned by vayle // ADOPTION THREAD, PINTEREST

• A PRETTY, LONGHAIRED DILUTE CALICO WITH PALE BLUE EYES β‹†βΊβ‚Šβœ§
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š of average height with long legs and a slender frame softened by elegantly waved fur. she is a near picture of her mother's beauty, wears her gently rounded eyes half-lidded in a dreamlike disposition. still, her father's features are not entirely lost upon her. she is almost surprisingly sharper in the face, from her tapered ears to her prominent cheekbones and arched brow. eveningsun's narrow muzzle houses a large set of teeth and her eyes are a slightly more saturated mimic of thistleback's, bearing just as much intensity when necessary. taking after neither in her well maintained pelt, blue and orange hues paint themselves upon a pale canvas. her sunsetted tail is long enough to provide ample balance when climbing, and blue and orange forelegs each end in long hooked claws. generally, her movements appear languid yet graceful, the sense of ethereal gentleness she portrays is only disturbed by the intense lash of her tail or flick of her ears, the way her lips curl indignantly in disagreement. ( genetics ) lh blue tortie with high white. carries chocolate.

✧ no notable scars, can be seen with various flowers and plants woven into her pelt.
    ✧ sounds sweet and smooth, almost melodic with a rasped edge.
    ✧ smells of lavender and mint.

• ( + ) CHARISMATIC, INTUITIVE, INTELLIGENT, KIND. ( = ) EMOTIONAL, OPINIONATED, RESERVED. ( - ) INCONSISTENT, RESENTFUL, VOLATILE, QUICK-TEMPERED. β‹†βΊβ‚Šβœ§
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š elaborate

✧ esfj ' the consul ' // neutral good.
    ✧ tropes list.

• DEERSONG X THISTLEBACK β‹†βΊβ‚Šβœ§
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š sister to coyotecrest and scorpionpaw // second cousin to dogteeth.

✧ mate to none // crushing on none // no kits.
    ✧ mentored by @Orangestar , temporarily mentored by @ThistleBack.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š mentoring none // formerly mentored none.

✧ notable friendships //
    ✧ notable enemies //

• WILL START FIGHTS. WILL END FIGHTS. WILL FLEE. WILL SHOW MERCY.β‹†βΊβ‚Šβœ§
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š despite her soft appearance, she has a surprising affinity for combat. difficult in battle. strong and a quick mover, she is a well suited opponent for any match and is not opposed to underhanded or brutal tactics in order to get her way. however, she is easy to rile, and has a tendency to let emotions take over in the heat of battle. fights with the goal of subduing her opponent.

✧ excels at // climbing
    ✧ poor at //

EASY TO BEFRIEND. EASY TO ROMANCE.β‹†βΊβ‚Šβœ§
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š easy to talk to and amicable unless pushed. the moons have made her less trusting, but once someone proves their worth she is willing to befriend them. open minded, she will not shun a cat solely for their past actions or heritage. she is quick to fall for romantic advances out of a desire to create a family with kits of her own, a hopeless romantic much to her own chagrin.

• Code:
    [box=65%]
    [justify][font=GEORGIA][subquote=#f8aeb8][color=#F8EEB8]✧[/color][color=#F8E3B8]β‚Š[/color][color=#F8D8B8]⁺[/color][color=#F8CEB8].[/color][color=#F8C3B8]⋆[/color][color=#F8AEB8]𖀓[/color][color=#F8B8B8]⋆[/color][color=#F8C3B8].[/color][color=#F8CEB8]⁺[/color][color=#F8D8B8]β‚Š[/color][color=#F8E3B8]✧[/color] TEXT[/subquote][TABS][slide=GIVE ME A FIGHT I CANT RESIST] [color=#f8aeb8][b]OOC //[/b][/color]
    [color=#f8aeb8][b] [/b][/color]
    [/slide]
    [slide=⋆𖀓⋆][quote][center][img height='400px']https://i.imgur.com/ttZsjQ9.png[/img][/center][/quote][/slide]
    [slide=.βΊβ‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”][fleft][/fleft][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/take-me-to-war-%F0%96%A4%93-eveningsun.2804/][color=#f8eeb8][GLOW=black][b][font=GEORGIA]EVENINGSUN[/font][/b][/GLOW][/color][/url] [color=#f8Deb8][i]𖀓[/i][/color][/size][color=#f8ceb8][i] she/her, warrior of skyclan, 23 moons.[/i][/color]
    [color=#f8Deb8]β­ƒ[/color] pretty blue calico with pale blue eyes // [abbr=gen 2 / / sister to coyotecrest & scorpionpaw]deersong x thistleback[/abbr]
    [color=#f8Ceb8]β­ƒ[/color] mentored by orangestar / / currently mentoring none
    [color=#f8Beb8]β­ƒ[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking ↛  [url=battleinfo][color=#f8beb8]see battle info here[/color][/url]
    [color=#f8Aeb8]β­ƒ[/color] penned by [url=YOURLINK][color=#f8beb8]vayle[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#f8beb8]@vayl3[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
    [HR=3][/HR][/slide]
    [/tabs]
    [/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
HISTORY // THREADS 𖀓

• born into a family of status, with her mother as blazestar's second deputy and her father a respected lead warrior, eveningkit knew the paws she wished to fill were big. her ambition even in kithood was unbridled, when she was not playing with other kits she was practicing skills that would make her the greatest apprentice skyclan has ever seen.

while she was still in the nursery, deersong stepped down from her position to raise her children. it was something eve lacked the understanding to sympathize and only drove her desire to be great higher so that her mother's sacrifice was not in vain. the even ground she knew was shaken within her first few moons of apprenticeship. put under orangeblossom's guidance, her skills flourished, but her family seemed damaged. deersong had become reclusive, rarely wandering from the safety the nursery provided. she leaned heavily on her mentor and her father during this time as result.

eventually, orangeblossom falls pregnant. in this time, eve is placed under thistleback's tutelage. a serial killer who plagued the clans wound up in skyclan's territory where a trial was held in camp to answer for the crimes. eveningpaw watches as her father brutally executes him before the clan. it is not long after that deersong resurfaces, only to fall back under and disappear from skyclan.

the time between then and earning her warrior name was all but a blur, eveningpaw busied herself with her duties but beyond that was a rare face in camp. eventually, she graduated with the name eveningsun.​
  • β‹†βΊβ‚Š 12.01.2022. ITS HAPPENING 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” born into skyclan to deersong and thistleback.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 12.02.2022. BAD REPUTATION 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” introduction to skyclan.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 12.05.2022. BRAINFREEZE AND YOUR BLOODS HOT 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” eveningkit sees flurries for the first time.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 12.22.2022. DIAMOND PATTERN CARDIGANS FRAYING 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” winterwink brings a tinsel ball into camp, a scared eveningkit hides behind thistleback.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 12.22.2022. IKEA INSTRUCTIONS UNCLEAR 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” building a snowcat with deersong.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 12.30.2022. CHERRY WAVES 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” eveningkit climbs the stump in camp.
  • β‹†βΊβ‚Š 01.23.2023. RUNNING THROUGH THE NIGHT 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” first training session with orangeblossom.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 02.06.2023. FIRE FROM THE ASH 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” first patrol to thunderclan's border.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 02.29.2023. THIS THORN IN MY FLESH 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” silverlightning, a thunderclan warrior, washes up from the river.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 03.04.2023. SELLING TRUTH 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” thistleback brings johnny to camp.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 03.15.2023. THE COLD SHOULDER 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” eveningpaw eavesdrops on a lovers spat between ashenclaw and orangeblossom.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 03.25.2023. JUST SEE THE SURFACE 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” search party for a missing howlpaw.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 03.25.2023. DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” eveningpaw gives johnny hunting advice.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 03.27.2023. I BELIEVE THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” kuiper's trial, eveningpaw watches as her father executes the killer.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 04.04.2023. LONESOME LOVE 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” twitchbolt and quillstrike are taken on a patrol.
    β‹†βΊβ‚Š 04.11.2023. GHOSTS AND EMPTY FACES 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” deersong leaves the nursery for the first time since eveningpaw was apprenticed.
  • β‹†βΊβ‚Š xx.xx.xxxx. THREAD TITLE 𖀓
    β€”β€”β€” short thread description.

Last edited: