angel kisses ୨⍣୧ frecklepaw

ʿ⠀♩⠀FRECKLEPAW⠀ ⋆ ݂ ⠀THUNDERCLAN

• general tw for religious imagery & canon - realistic gore. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

IMG_1461.png
    / /
    IMG_1462.png
    / /
    IMG_1464.png
    / /
    IMG_1463.png

three little birds sat on my window and they told me i don't need to worry — summer came like cinnamon, so sweet, little girls double-dutch on the concrete. maybe sometimes we got it wrong, but it's all right. the more things seems to change, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.
    corinne rae, put your record on .

• FRECKLE, n.
    ( freh • kul ) small flecks of discoloration, often brown or red in hue.
    lit. a result of consistent sunlight, freckles often symbolize the light of youth and freedom.

FRECKLEPAW ; frecklekit, freckleflame / cisgender female ; she & her pronouns only
    dubbed frecklekit by rabbitnose after her father, sunfreckle, and for the splotches of vibrant ginger that flecks her form. -flame after her father and exuberant personality, as well as sunningrocks, where she will hunt most often.
    — sunfreckle xx rabbitnose ; sister to mousepaw, sparkpaw, mossykit, dovekit / chaotic good
    — apprentice of thunderclan / open - minded, but wary of outsiders
    — eight months, ages realistically / voice: madeline peters as scootaloo
    toyhouse / pinterest / spotify —————— STARING INTO OPEN FLAME

• Adobe_20230118_215919.png
    fluffy red tabby / tortoiseshell chimera with seaglass eyes smells like warm stone and oak leaves. warmth. her namesake shows shows himself in shades of vibrant ginger patches across her form, interwoven in mottled patches of red and black. unspecified maine coon heritage from sunfreckle’s side brings her to a size expected to rival her parents, with large, round paws and long, tabby - splotched limbs. as she grows, kittish fuzz with lengthen, leaving her bulk thick and fluffy, concealing the toned muscle beneath in swathes of red - orange.
    ↳ generation two, carrying vitiligo​
  • image.png

positive: confident, athletic, strong - willed, compassionate, witty neutral: curious, hyperactive, respectful, strange, negative: moody, impatient, hot-headed, impulsive, judgemental, reckless upon first meeting her, one would assume frecklepaw to be a bit rude ; reckless, and carelessly throwing herself into situations she doesn't belong, much to mosts exasperation. a precocious thing, a bit of a brat who doesn't seem to know how to hold her tongue when needed, despite her tenacity and willingness to learn. she is confident, raised by two loving parents, not so much as considering that she is any less talented than they have always said. she does not seem to learn from past mistakes regardless of how many times she will make them, tending to disobey her superiors when she ( often wrongly ) assumes she can do something better. unorthodox, buoyant, incredibly wild-spirited — and competitive, ever set on her dreams to become a warrior of thunderclan, defending her home. blunt when speaking and unafraid to deal out some harsh truths to which, at times, she doesn't seem to realize, making her appear inadvertently apathetic. as a result, the girl often fails to forsee whether or not her words will deal damage with the evident inability to sugarcoat her words, but, due to her empathetic nature and her fathers consistent ‘ behave yourself ‘s, ultimately she tries to throw in some reassurance to soften the blow. despite her outward mean girl attitude, frecklepaw is also rumored to be a bit strange beneath her preppy, prim attitude. venturing out with her father early on in life has given her a fixation on all sorts of creepy crawlies and fungi, often found flipping rocks and burrowing for the grubs underneath.

• tends to go mushroom hunting with rabbitnose, picked up an interest in bugs while doing so. collects shells and wings when she can.
    • will grow into a hobby trophy hunter, highly athletic and shows it off.
    • excellent snake hunter. hoping to find a mentor that can really shape her into a warrior favoring both hunting and combat. weak in stealth, swimming, and tree hunting.
    ENFJ - T | this type's secret weapon is their purity of intent. generally speaking, they are motivated by a sincere wish to do the right thing rather than a desire to manipulate or have power over other people. even when they disagree with someone, protagonists search for common ground. the result is that people with this personality type can communicate with an eloquence and sensitivity that are nearly impossible to ignore – particularly when they speak about matters that are close to their hearts.
    perky goth
  • SINGLE ; homosexual, homoromantic / hopeless romantic
    — physical health : 100%, no illnesses. mental and emotional health : 60% / attack in #ffe6b6
    ⤷ combat difficulty is hard to severe ; combat points calculated using dicemaiden on discord.
    trusts : / distrusts :
    close friends with tbd, tbd, tbd.
  • x .

• notes:

image.png

Last edited:
Code:
 [box=57%]
[justify][size=12px] [fleft][URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/angel-kisses-%E0%AD%A8%E2%8D%A3%E0%AD%A7-frecklepaw.4012/#post-24570][img width=100px] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/967482553965608973/1103076588628746330/IMG_0181.PNG[/img][/url][/fleft][font=verdana]text [color=#A96236][b]” speak “ [/b][/color]

[tabs][SLIDE=  《  ⠀ CONVO]
[color=#A96236]i. [/color]
[/SLIDE]
[slide= 𖤓 ][b][color=#A96236]FRECKLEPAW[/color][/b] [s][color=transparent]———[/color][/s]   [color=#A96236] ⠀ 𓍊𓋼  ⠀ .   ׁ  [/color]
[b]f.[/b] she / her. apprentice of thunderclan, daughter of sunfreckle and rabbitnose. [i][color=#966135]f[/color][color=#956034]l[/color][color=#956034]u[/color][color=#955F34]f[/color][color=#955F33]f[/color][color=#955F33]y[/color] [color=#955E33]cr[/color][color=#945D32]ea[/color][color=#945D32]m[/color] [color=#945C32]t[/color][color=#945C31]a[/color][color=#945B31]b[/color][color=#945B31]b[/color][color=#935B31]y[/color] [color=#935A30]/[/color] [color=#935930]t[/color][color=#93592F]o[/color][color=#93582F]r[/color][color=#93582F]t[/color][color=#92582F]o[/color][color=#92572E]i[/color][color=#92572E]s[/color][color=#92562E]e[/color][color=#92562E]s[/color][color=#92562D]h[/color][color=#92552D]e[/color][color=#91552D]l[/color][color=#91542D]l[/color] [color=#91542C]c[/color][color=#91532C]h[/color][color=#91532C]i[/color][color=#91522B]m[/color][color=#90522B]e[/color][color=#90522B]r[/color][color=#90512B]a[/color] [color=#90512A]w[/color][color=#90502A]i[/color][color=#90502A]t[/color][color=#904F29]h[/color] [color=#8F4F29]s[/color][color=#8F4E29]e[/color][color=#8F4E28]a[/color][color=#8F4D28]g[/color][color=#8F4D28]l[/color][color=#8F4D28]a[/color][color=#8E4C27]s[/color][color=#8E4C27]s[/color] [color=#8E4B27]e[/color][color=#8E4B26]y[/color][color=#8E4A26]e[/color][color=#8E4A26]s[/color][/i]. her namesake shows shows himself in shades of vibrant russet, doused in swathes of shadow and interwoven with ribbons pale cream. unspecified maine coon heritage from sunfreckle’s side brings her to a size expected of a thunderclanner — with large, round paws and tufted, long - furred toes upon thick, tabby - splotched limbs. reaching adolescence, kittish fuzz has lengthened, allowing her bulk to appear deceivingly fluffy, concealing layers of toned muscle in licks of red - orange.  

[color=#A96236]𖦹  .[/color] lesbian, single with no crush. [i]smells like warm stone and oak leaves.[/i]
[color=#A96236]𖦹  .[/color] nine moons, ages on the 25th. thunderclan apprentice. mentored by [abbr=played by floppa]wolfwind[/abbr].
[indent]penned by antlers[/indent]

[/slide][slide=VISUAL ⠀  》][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/983212013901742120/1067304316035141792/IMG_1436.png[/img]

[/slide]
[/tabs][/font][/size][/justify][/box]

Last edited: