ANGEL OF SMALL DEATH — harpyfall

Jul 22, 2022

80d16bfea8cffb00b7c9100cded14864.jpg

• HARPY HARPYFALL ; likes his name, as it reminds him of his twoleg.
    ↳ named for the greek mythological creatures and his skill in attacking from the trees.
    — cis male; uses he/him pronouns strictly, unamused by the use of others.
    — daylight warrior of skyclan, loves his clan but his undying loyalty rests with his twoleg; former rogue
    — 68 moons, 5.6 years / ages every 1st, updated 02.15.23
    pRQ6n6x.png
    IpK32hk.png
    ↳ penned by nico; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST
  • FLUFFY CREAM CAMEO WITH A SPLASH OF WHITE ON HIS STOMACH AND STEEL BLUE EYES. / TOYHOUSE
    harpyfall is nothing impressive to look at; average stature with a lean, wiry build. like most skyclanners, his hind legs are strengthened from leaping into trees, with rough paw pads hardened from years wandering the asphalt streets of twolegplace. he has fluffy silver fur, and ears tufted with long strands. pale cream is saddled along his back, with stripes on his legs and tail darkening the further down they reach. a splash of white lightens where his chest meets his abdomen. his heavy-lidded eyes are steely blue-gray, with bags darkening the underside of them. harpyfall has earned many scars during his time as a rogue, most hidden by his fur. he wears a green striped bandana that his twoleg gifted to him.
  • Intelligence ●●●●●●●○○○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●●○○
    Charisma ●●●○○○○○○○
    Creativity ●●●●●○○○○○
    Empathy ●●●●●●●○○○
    Humor ●●●●●●●○○○
    (+) independent, mellow, cooperative, staunch (/) self-confident, modest, laid-back, matter-of-fact (-) solitary, ruthless, uninterested, apathetic, brutally honest. elaborate

— mannerisms: talk abt it.
  • NPC xx NPC sibling to none | mentoring no one, mentored by no one
    Mate to none | Parent to none
    ──── Close friends with who
    ──── Friends with who
    ──── Likes SkyClan
    ──── Dislikes ShadowClan, Dawnglare
    ──── Loathes WindClan
  • strength ●●●●●●●○○○
    stamina ●●●●●○○○○○
    agility ●●●●●●●●●○
    hunting ●●●●●●●○○○
    swimming ●○○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●●●●●●●●●●
    grace ●●●●●●●●○○
    single; bisexual demiromantic / / interested in none
    treats everyone with a laid-back indifference; keeps others at a distance but cares deeply for those he's loyal to.
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ]
    — will not start fights / will not flee / will not show mercy
    excels at leaping long distances, climbing
    poor charisma, tracking
    — sounds like: monotonous, with a softer volume. does not express much emotion. vague irish accent. / voice claim
    — smells of pine needles and various candles his twoleg burns
    — speech is #D1EFB5
  • ► SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist

• IMPORTANT THREADS / ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    ☆ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description
    ★ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description
  • When a president promises something beyond his years in office, he is fundamentally unaccountable. It is not his budget that must finish the job. Another president inherits the problem, and it becomes a ball too easily dropped, a plan too easily abandoned, a dream too readily deferred.
    Humans aren't as good as we should be in our capacity to empathize with feelings and thoughts of others, be they humans or other animals on Earth. So maybe part of our formal education should be training in empathy. Imagine how different the world would be if, in fact, that were 'reading, writing, arithmetic, empathy.'
    The universe is large and old, and the ingredients for life as we know it are everywhere, so there's no reason to think that Earth would be unique in that regard. Whether of not the life became intelligent is a different question, and we'll see if we find that.
    You've never seen me debate anybody. On anything. Ever. My investment of time, as an educator, in my judgment, is best served teaching people how to think about the world around them. Teach them how to pose a question. How to judge whether one thing is true versus another. What the laws of physics say.
    So the history of discovery, particularly cosmic discovery, but discovery in general, scientific discovery, is one where at any given moment, there's a frontier. And there tends to be an urge for people, especially religious people, to assert that across that boundary, into the unknown, lies the handiwork of God. This shows up a lot.
    You have people who believe they are scientifically literate but, in fact, are not. And I don't mind if you're not scientifically literate, but just admit that to yourself, so that you'll know, and perhaps you can take a first step to try to eradicate that.
    I always try to get people a different outlook. When you do that, people take ownership of the information. They don't ever have to reference me because, I'd like to believe as an educator, I'm empowering them to have those thoughts themselves.
    Do you realize that if you fall into a black hole, you will see the entire future of the Universe unfold in front of you in a matter of moments and you will emerge into another space-time created by the singularity of the black hole you just fell into?
    I don't want to be the embarrassment of the galaxy to have had the power to deflect an asteroid, and then not and end up going extinct. We'd be the laughingstock of the aliens of the cosmos if that were the case.
    The partisanship surrounding space exploration and the retrenching of U.S. space policy are part of a more general trend: the decline of science in the United States. As its interest in science wanes, the country loses ground to the rest of the industrialized world in every measure of technological proficiency.

Code:
    [box=70%][height=400px][justify][FONT=georgia][size=13px][color=#BBBDC1]text[/color][/FONT][/justify][/height][/box]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Floppie