private another bites the dust / ravenmoon

Jan 5, 2023

-ˋˏ ༻❇༺ ˎˊ- Owlfrost and Ravenmoon had always been some of their best friends. Sure they were starkly different brooding brothers, but they each had their own quirks and stances. At least thats how they saw it, they were both sweethearts thought so they never let them live it down. The young queen had been laying outside the nursery enjoying some quiet for a minute while her kits where being watched by Florabreeze. Some sort of game to lay or something, they couldnt quite remember but it wasnt important as they knew the three were in safe paws. So they took the chance to rest and nap a little in hopes of catching up on moons of missing sleep due to nightmares, crying or something to do with her children. Even so, she was thankful to still have friends at her side. Suppose she had a bigger support system than they thought they had originally.

Today though, they had yet to see the white and blue tom of Owlfrost, whom she'd consider closer than Ravenmoon, but didnt mean they didnt adore seeing the patched cat. Honeysplash cracked open an eye from where they had been resting, and lifted their head slowly before stretching with their arms over their head. They yawned softly before shaking their coat out before standing to their paws. Honeysplash looked around for a moment before dark green eyes narrowed on a familiar colored pelt, before padding over.

"Think you can get away that easily? Not even a hello?" They purred teasingly as they approach the tomcat and smiled softly, Ravenmoon was more reserved and broody than his brother. Though he was a loyal cat and theyd never met someone to dedicated to things as Ravenmoon, "Howre you?"

• Speech
  • 78199419_gjurPbpI3pGRvx7.png
  • Honeysplash she/they/it, Warrior of Skyclan, 31 moons.
    a lithe, short haired cream tabby and white patched cat with mossy green eyes
    sister to Orangestar, Applefrost, Apricotflower and Cloudberrythorn // aunt to; Cherryblossom, Eggbounce, Tawnyclaw, Glimmersun // mated to; Florabreeze // mother to; Cloverkit, Adderkit, Weaselkit
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by wolf@wolf_1997 on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Reactions: Vixi
"Think you can get away that easily? Not even a hello?”

A sweet scent drifted along the air as it infiltrated his lungs, ears flicking at the femme tones of an ally. Honey A Queen in all aspects with just a Splash of berries; her soul's scent. ”Nye.” The dark corridor of his own vocals blistered against the air, chuckling as he shook his heavy skull softly. ”Hide from you?” A deceiving smirk slithered across his lips in a rather playful manner. Completely unlike him. Still, she was a long time friend and thus he found himself relaxed around her.

”I wouldn't dream of such heresy.”

The fighter watched the lass and he found himself wondering why she came over. She must have been feeling better since the young ones aged by the day. ”Motherhood boring you?” A quick question shot from his muzzle in a slight effort to avoid any questions about his own day. The sunlight fluttered across his pelt as he waited for a response. Honey had always been so openly eager to be near him and his dear blood. ”When do you return to warrior status?” A second question and this one was just simple curiosity. He wasn't designed to be a woman nor had the capacity for such actions. The man didn't know how long it took to recover from the destruction of child bombs

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wolfie

-ˋˏ ༻❇༺ ˎˊ- Ravenmoon rejects her idea of avoiding her, and she couldnt help but smile and chuckle. Of course they had only been playing, but sometimes it did feel like others avoided them. Since coming back to Skyclan it was like everyone kept their distance, kept away and didnt let them join in on their fun or duties. Didnt help that they had been healing or pregnant the whole time, but still- they mattered didnt they?

The depressing thought was dismissed silently by Honeysplash and they curled their tail behind them with joy, at least someone other than Florabreeze enjoyed her company. The mottled tomcat then turns a question to them and they blinked with round eyes for a moment.

Motherhood-,” They start and pause for a moment, glancing down slightly before back up at the larger cat, “It has been rough, a rollercoaster? But I wouldn’t change them for the world,” She mused and looked to where the nursery was even though her kits weren’t in there at the moment. They were getting so big, it made her heart hurt a little thinking about it.

Ravenmoon continues on with asking her when she returns and she chirps, “Two more moons! They’ll be apprentice this leaf fall, then i can return to the warriors den and my duties- which i am so thankful for. I do love them a lot, but i am not a cat to sit still for long,” She laughed a little at her own words and shrugged slightly. The day of them becoming apprentices was dreaded and also looked forward too. She would let them free into the world, but also she’d miss seeing them everyday, sleeping with them and hearing them talk. She just hoped that Orangestar would choose suitable warriors to train them and they would be safe, that’s all she asked for.

Whatre you up to today? Any patrols or anything?,” They question the big tomcat in return and smiled, nudging him with her muzzle slightly, “Anything new i need to know about?

• Speech
  • Honeysplash she/they/it, Warrior of Skyclan, 31 moons.
    a lithe, short haired cream tabby and white patched cat with mossy green eyes
    sister to Orangestar, Applefrost, Apricotflower and Cloudberrythorn // aunt to; Cherryblossom, Eggbounce, Tawnyclaw, Glimmersun // mated to; Florabreeze // mother to; Cloverkit, Adderkit, Weaselkit
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by wolf@wolf_1997 on discord, feel free to dm for plots.