private back on the wagon of the weekend // pollenfur

◇​ I FOUND A MARTYR - HE TOLD ME THAT I'D NEVER ◇​

siltcloud & 16 moons & female & she/her & shadowclan warrior

With the the threat of rogues around every corner, escaping has been harder. Of course, that doesn't mean siltcloud is about to stop her wanderings - no, it's her only outlet these days, the only escape from the memories that haunt her mind, from that time glint of guilt in the back of her mind. Her actions are going to make shadowclan... better. Safer. so... why is it that she'd never gotten to tell loampelt? Was it really just that she didn't wish to burden him, or was it because she knew he wouldn't have agreed? Oh - why is she even thinking about this, when it's to little to late? She's lost everything she'd wanted to protect.

Well... maybe not everything. The sickly voice of lilacfur haunts her thoughts, a mix of panic and frustration quick to follow. It's only been a matter of days since loampelt had joined starclans ranks, so why is it that she can't focus her thoughts on him anymore? If she were a bit more honest with herself, she'd have realized by now that these thoughts aren't anything new - no, for as long as she's felt her and loam to be 'inevitable', there's also been another on her mind just as often. She shouldn't be thinking such thoughts. What she needs is a distraction - and what better than a good fight?

Paws steps carry her further than she's ventured before, green eyes passively taking in the sights - it's nice out here, even if the scenery isn't what she's come to find. Certainly, she can't be the only cat out this way? With any luck, she'll stumble upon one of those nasty rogues - but really, anyone will do. Jaws part as she pauses for a moment, scenting the air. Ears twitch back, crooked tail pausing at what she finds - she's no longer alone.

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: @POLLENFUR
    tw/cw: —
  • A dust hued cinnamon tabby with white markings and sage green eyes. Her fur is dull and unkept, her figure frail and slight, and she most notably has five toes upon each of her four paw. With the death of loampelt, something within siltcloud seems to have changed - no longer is she as soft-spoken as before, instead easily snapping at her clanmates and throwing herself into training her apprentice.

physically medium && mentally hard
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not-allowed
    please attack using [b][color=#ddadaf]action here[/color][/b] and tag account

◇────────────【☆】【☆】────────────◇

XXXXXXXXXXPollenfur is determined to escape the forest territories, and she could have walked forever. They’ve ventured further away from WindClan territory, further from where her kits suckle at her sister’s belly, but she still feels a burning in her chest and a weight in her paws. She drifts away from where her mate has settled for the night, her body yearning for distance. The chocolate tortoiseshell departs from her beloved’s side and slips through the grass, her jaws parted to taste her surroundings.

XXXXXWhat she finds causes her blood to freeze. She cannot see the Clan cat at first—her fur is dust-colored, almost like the dried-out golden stalks of grass—but when Pollenfur catches sight of her, her breath catches. “Who’s there?” Her fur begins to ripple with unease. “I—I come in peace. I’m Pollenfur… just a traveler.” Amber eyes wide, she crouches defensively in place, her body tense. It’s been many seasons since she’s patrolled a border, but ShadowClan’s marshy, acrid scent bathes her tongue when she parts her jaws again.

─────────​