BALL OF MISCHIEF // Singepaw

Nov 14, 2023

Basilpaw was trying to come up with fun ways to prank his clanmates but truth be told he was a total newbie on this!. Some help could be helpful or at least something who could brainstorm him with ideas!. Basilpaw could only think about one who would be up for this task maybe even be as excited as he was!. " Hey Singepaw!, welcome back from the boring den!." he would cheerfully greet back his denmate who no longer was cursed to stay all restless and alone in the medicine cat den anymore. He was free once more, and Basilpaw could do nothing but relate to the feeling when he finally had get to leavet the boring den too!...well, sorta anyway. His grin was as wide as ever as he approached closer and already thought about the mischief they could do together!. " So i've this apprentice i wanna prank and was wondering if you wanna join me?, you do are the master of mishief after all!." he wondered if that was good enough to convince them to join team with him?. Basilpaw expectantly stared at them...hoping Singepaw would approve.

@SINGEPAW