Beast's adoption centre

HaggisBeast

Feral Scottish Weeb
Sep 20, 2022
BEAST'S CHARACTER CONNECTIONS
  • GENERAL
    Welcome to my lil adoption corner where you can pick up connections to a selection of my characters. All information relating to my characters can be found HERE.

The Rules:
    - if going inactive/wishing to drop a character you are welcome to readopt them out if you wish, just give me a poke so I know. I understand how fickle muse can be so don't fret, I fully understand.
    - this is first come, first served.
    - Activity level isn't a concern. You can be casual, active, never off the site, it's all fine.
    - Have fun!

• SUNNYDAY'S BROOD
    This one is currently on hold until IC events conclude
    This one is more likely to be perma-open with unlimited slots. This one involves Sunnyday finding random kits out in the forest, by the river, or by twolegplace to adopt.
    They can be any age from 4 moons and below, from any background, and can have any genetics of your choosing.
    Sunnyday will love and protect them. He will try to keep them in ThunderClan, but once they age up you are free to have them leave ThunderClan.
    He is gen 1.
    Sunnyday is a sickly tom but he's found a slim balance that keeps him alive, so he won't croak quite yet.
    For intro threads I can either start them off upon request, or you can. Feel free to tag @Sunnyday if you do, I'm on that account most days so I should see the tags.
  • WILDPAW'S SIBLINGS
    I am looking for 2 siblings for Wildpaw, a young firecracker of an apprentice in ThunderClan. He is currently 6 moons old, and will age up every 1st of the month. His litter mates will age realistically in order to keep level with him. They will be Gen 1s alongside him.
    In terms of colour of pelts, Wildpaw himself is a male calico (therefore sterile) with amber eyes. His siblings can be any of the following:
    - males can be orange or black in colour
    - females can be calico or orange in colour
    I would prefer these to remain in ThunderClan for at least 2 months prior to being moved. I also don't mind them being subjected to angsty plots if that's what you wish.
    Naming wise, it's fairly open, but nothing nasty as their mother (NPC) does love them, though will likely name them after their personality or habits.
    Feel free to message me for back-writing stuff among the siblings or for plots in general, I'm always open.

Slots:
    1. open
    2, open
  • SPARE
    A spare one for now

Last edited:

GOLDENKIT - GOLDENPAW - GOLDENSAND??
GENERAL INFO.
golden refers to his fur color, kit for his rank
aka sandy by his mother and siblings
3 moons
kit
cis-male, he/him, bi-sexual (eventually)
single

APPEARANCE.
golden mackerel tabby with high white and light orange eyes
golden is a golden tabby with light mackerel markings that drapes over his sides and tail. he has high white, spanning from his paws and reaching to his muzzle. his eyes are a lighter orange, like that of the sky during sunrise.
no scars or injuries
as a kit, currently he smells like damp grass and mud.

MENTALITY.
goldenkit is a soft spoken, shy individual that has a hard time opening up and making friends. this is due to his mother abandoning him and essentially leaving him to die next to the river. to make up for his lack of social skills, goldenkit is observant and is good at making inferences about others. this might make his clanmates view him as weird, but as he grows up it is going to be a vital source of knowledge for him.
mbti type tbd
lawful good
ravenclaw
no mental illness

RELATIONSHIPS.
easy platonic relationships
hard to form romantic relationships
mate of? crushing on?
parent to?
child of?
sibling to?
OTHER.
this is an app for a kit for sunnyday to find. golden is likely to cling to sunny as the only stable, parental figure that golden has ever had.
a bit of backstory. golden was born to two kittypets. he was the runt of the litter and from birth his father neglected him, refusing even to give him a name. his mother on the other hand cared for him, though not as much as his siblings, and would call him sandy. throughout the first few moons, golden's parents would get into fights about him and whether it was worth keeping him. golden's father believed that he was a bastard child and should be left to the elements. once the kits were big enough to walk, his father took his two siblings and left golden and his mother alone to fend for themselves. dealing with the loss of not only her mate, but also two of her kits, golden's mother began rejecting him and blaming him for the loss. she eventually had had enough and while walking near the twoleg bridge and stopped by the river, dropped golden by a rock and left to try and reunite with her mate and other kits.

Golden's backstory is so sad! I look forward to rping with you and Golden though!