camp BEAUTIFUL BOY — o, sad [apprentices only]

LIONPAW

LOOKING LIKE A TRUE SURVIVOR
Mar 3, 2024
〕Nights were hard. After a full day's worth of work, training to become a fighter and hunter for SkyClan, Lionpaw returns to a roomy den that he still isn't used to. They suppose that the scent of their littermates was comforting, but there was no smell of sweet milk. There was no smell of Bobbie, nor the warmth of her presence at his side. There was only silence ( and the occasional snore ) that stirred in the apprentices' den at this hour.

They couldn't even remember what they had dreamed about by the time they regained consciousness but it wasn't pleasant. Lionpaw had awoken with a start, blue eyes wide and glistening with fear. The longhaired tom looked around, chest heaving and falling, only to find the slumbering forms of his fellow trainees. Bobbie wasn't here. Butterflytuft wasn't, either. He stifles a sniffle as his nostrils threaten to wetten with snot, but as his eyes begin to well with tears, he knows that he can't contain his emotions. To the best of their ability, the chocolate torbie point sniffles as quietly as possible and ducks their head, jaw trembling. Lionpaw misses his Mama terribly.
u9a4dSL.png

• ooc.
  • LIONPAW —— apprentice of skyclan , mentored by crowsight ✦ penned by beatles
    trans male / he/they pronouns / 6 moons & ages every 9th
    single / bisexual & monogamous
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / underline & tag account when attacking
    —— easy combat difficulty / won't start fights, won't kill

"speech", thoughts, all opinions are ic
    biography — msg on discord for plots — toyhouse
  • 78922242_RoBq9inRj8ibOv1.png

a longhaired chocolate torbie point with blue eyes. a silky, cream-colored pelt is adorned with chocolate points. his points are splashed with ginger spots. tabby patterns also stripe around their dark limbs and face.

Curled awkwardly over his nest, it’s the ache of his leg falling asleep. Static, fizzy lightning in the veins causing the toes to twitch, with a wince grey eyes blast from under sleepy lids and he rolls with a low growl as he fights to reawaken the limb.

He pauses as he hears a light sniffle, peers against the moonlit den and across the sleeping bodies until blue eyes betray the darkness, they hold their head low. Lionpaw, looks upset- Scorpionpaw lifts up slowly, trying not to make a sound. His leg is still static but he limps slowly toward the other and settles down, aiming to boop his nose to the other’s ear.

" psst… you okay? … can’t sleep ? … " he whispers. " I’ll stay awake with you if you want… we can talk about stuff…I’m not sleepy " he adds, keeping his voice at a hissy whisper. " I'll take the blame if a warrior catches us… " he adds, hoping to encourage him.

• TEN MOONS | ages on the 11th
    THISTLEBACK X DEERSONG
    — apprentice of Skyclan
    Brother of Coyotecrest and Eveningpaw
    — mentored by TBA
    — muscled short 1/2 curly 1/2 spikey cream and white tabby with grey eyes.
    voice & accent
    biography・゚✧
    OPEN for Dice battles | 🎲 stine#3004
  • qrHZneX.png

Fluffypaw's first few nights in the apprentice's den had been filled with soft, blubbering sobs into her moss. She'd missed Butterflytuft with an intensity she hadn't expected, and she was paw-sore, weary from her trek around the territory, hungry after being expected to hunt before she could eat. She had wanted her mother's comfort through it all. The sound of Lionpaw's quiet, subdued sniffle has her tufted ears perking. Scorpionpaw is quick to leave his nest and approach their denmate. She stirs in her own nest and turns sympathetic jade eyes onto Lionpaw. "Maybe we can talk about what we did today? I did a lot, it feels like."

She stifles a yawn and tucks her tail closer around her body. "I went to the Tall Pine, and hunted around the roots. Then I tried to climb a little bit, but I'm no good at it yet... my claws are still sore!" She tries for a smile. It's tentative and shy, but genuine.

• ooc:
  • imfwvC1.jpg
  • Fluffykit . Fluffypaw, she/her w/ feminine terms.
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — 8 moons old, ages realistically on the 8th.
    — mentored by Greeneyes ; mentoring n/a ; previously mentored n/a.
    — skyclan apprentice. butterflytuft x dandelionwish, gen 3.
    — penned by Marquette.
    lh chocolate tortie/cream chimera with jade eyes. frightened, clingy, anxious, gentle.

〕A gesture of comfort was unexpected, especially from an older apprentice who Lionpaw does not know all too well. Lionpaw had not spotted Scorpionpaw in his vision, as his head had been buried pitifully in his nest, though he instantly pricked up when the hushed voice reached his ears. Stars, had he been that loud? How embarrassing.

Determined to cease his emotions, Lionpaw sniffled and reached a paw up to wipe his cheeks. They had never interacted with Scorpionpaw much, at least not directly, but he seemed nice. His idea was to talk about something, presumably to keep Lionpaw's mind off of what was bothering him. "O-Okay..." Lionpaw whispers in response, blue gaze still holding the weight of his sadness although he was now determined to distract himself from it.

Fluffypaw speaks next, which draws their attention to the apprentice who slept near his brother. She decides to share about her day, which makes Lionpaw feel a bit better. Climbing was not something that Lionpaw had practiced too much yet; it was hard to believe that a cat like Orangestar could scale the Tallpine with ease. "Oh, uhm, that's fun," Lionpaw mews, his tone genuine albeit still shaky. "I... was tryin' to hunt at Snakerocks today. Didn't have any luck, though." The chocolate torbie point manages an embarrassed chuckle, twitching his whiskers as he does so.

Turning now to the apprentice who had initially approached him, Lionpaw inquired softly, "What did you do today?" He was interested in hearing from the older trainee, who was presumably coming along well in his training and doing cooler stuff like advanced combat moves and tree hunting.
u9a4dSL.png

• ooc.
  • LIONPAW —— apprentice of skyclan , mentored by crowsight ✦ penned by beatles
    trans male / he/they pronouns / 7 moons & ages every 9th
    single / bisexual & monogamous
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / underline & tag account when attacking
    —— easy combat difficulty / won't start fights, won't kill

"speech", thoughts, all opinions are ic
    biography — msg on discord for plots — toyhouse
  • 78922242_RoBq9inRj8ibOv1.png

a longhaired chocolate torbie point with blue eyes. a silky, cream-colored pelt is adorned with chocolate points. his points are splashed with ginger spots. tabby patterns also stripe around their dark limbs and face.