Feather - her kindness and hunting abilities
previous names; Larkkit — Larkpaw
14 Moons
Warrior of Windclan
female / heterosexual
single ; not looking

APPEARANCE.
lilac and white dappled she-cat with short fur and muted green eyes
A subtle blend of her parents, her mothers lilac and long legs are the most notable things about Larkfeather at first glance. The muted heather hue blankets her fur, only broken by the snowy fur that splash across her face and chest, as well as two of her paws that look as though they were dipped in white paint. Her fathers round eyes pass onto her, and she even holds some of their green, but hers lack the vibrancy of true aqua and melt into a darker green. Her frame is is lean, shying slightly away from scrawny.
no scars/injuries

MENTALITY.
Ignorance is bliss, something Larkfeather especially, takes to heart. Her kithood is rocky, born in an uncertain and considerably dark time, her mother is uneasy, but Larkfeather prefers not to notice. Instead, she simply prefers to not think, and just do. She could be intelligent, and empathetic if she really wanted to, she could be driven and militant like her environment, but where is the fun in those things?
Because of this mindset, Larkfeather is chatty, impulsive, and can even be described as a bit dim-witted, but she is usually okay with that. Not inheriting her mothers cautious and strategic tendencies, she more floats towards her grandmother and uncles mindsets. She is go-with-the-flow, and hardly ever tries to worry.
mbti type
alignment
hogwarts house
no known mental illnesses

RELATIONSHIPS.
easy to form platonic relationships
hard to form romantic relationships
mate of no one crushing on no one
parent to no one
child of Echolight & Elmbreeze , adoptive daughter to Yewberry
sibling to Daisypaw (adoptive), Morningsong & Sparkspirit

Last edited:
SCRATCH, KICK, LET GRAVITY WIN LIKE — ⋆✦°
YOU COULD LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND, EVEN THE DEVIL NEEDS TIME ALONE SOMETIMES — TAGS | PENNED BY NOOR

Code:
 [CENTER][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=22px][COLOR=#776472][B]SCRATCH, KICK, LET GRAVITY WIN LIKE — [ABBR='2 Moons + she/her + kit of Windclan']⋆✦°[/ABBR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=10px][COLOR=#445552]✧ [I]YOU COULD LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND, EVEN THE DEVIL NEEDS TIME ALONE SOMETIMES[/I] — TAGS | PENNED BY NOOR[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

text here
”Speech.”
[ YOUR SILVER LINING ]

Code:
[box=63%]
[justify][font=arial]text here
[color=#9888A5][b]”Speech.”[/b][/color]
[right][color=#9888A5][font=tahoma][ YOUR SILVER LINING ][/font][/color][/right]
[/box]