being normal impossible challenge

Apr 11, 2023
hello!! uhh to start, by default my usernames always been a variation of beatae but i typically just go by poe! i dont have a lot of experience rping on forums since i only spent a few years on forum rp when i was a preteen, then took a break from rping for several years. there was a very short period of time i was on a forum in 2018 but then i went right into discord-based rp after a really bad experience w that site. so apologies if my coding isnt super great

what else ummm im currently 23, turning 24 on friday! im engaged to my partner and we live together in oregon since spring of last year. i have a dog that turns 6 next month and a gecko! im on the autism spectrum so pls be patient w me if i dont understand a joke, tone or misread a situation. my communication is very direct and i use a lot of emotes so ppl dont think im mad :') i hyperfocus on dog genetics and behavior so im currently working toward getting a business degree and animal science degree to build a dog training academy. i also work fulltime so rp really is my major hobby aside from video games.

idk im just really excited to write battle cats! im glad out of all the hyperfixations ive had as a kid this one stuck with me :)

Last edited:
hiya beatae! it's always so nice to see familiar names pop up on this board :^]. I recall writing with you on BoB so many years ago, and I'm happy to be potentially writing with you again!

I'm very biased, but check out ShadowClan, SkyClan, and WindClan. That's where all the cool people are. Oh and be sure to check out the history pages! Ik ShC and SkC have their own threads, and there's a sitewide history thread as well.

Hope to see you around :3

• Love
Reactions: beatae
Hello!!! We are very welcoming here and I am sure you will fit in just great. :) I am also a huge dog nerd! That's so awesome. I am currently a obedience trainer of my own business (and full-time kennel tech at a corporate vet clinic) but going to school for service dog trainer. So we have something in common!! 💕

Can't wait to rp with you, I am excited to see what you bring to TabbyTales. :) I am currently only roleplaying in Riverclan. So you'll only see me there for now. But I hope I get to see your characters. I'm sure you'll roleplay fine!

Hi welcome!!! We’re so happy to have you here! I’m Blitz, one of the admins so let me know if you ever have any questions! And omg I also have an animal science degree (I focused on companion animals and horses), it’s cool that you’re so passionate about dogs!! I’m mostly in Thunder as I play the leader there, but you’ll also see me around in River, Shadow, and Sky. Can’t wait to rp with you!