actions, thoughts, "speech"
left2.png
right23.png
— ✿ facts and misc.
left3.png
right34.png
physical and personality ✿ —
  • daisykit2_11-29-22.png
    a soft, fluffy white cat with black splotches and pale green eyes.
    i. has a black tail, a black spot at the base of her tail, and a small black spot on her lower back.
    ii. she has one black leg, although the paw is white. she has a vaguely heart-shaped black spot on her chest.
    iii. her ears are black, with the right side reaching down into a black eye spot.
    slim in build beneath the fluff, and relatively small in size, only made bigger by her fur
    currently no scars to speak of
  • TEXT
  • in short, she's very excitable and cheerful, her youthful innocence not quite yet tainted by the dreary militaristic atmosphere of windclan.
    high-energy, and easily impressed. often determined to make those she looks up to proud, even if her ideas for doing so can be... unique.
  • TEXT
left4.png
right4.png
— ✿ relationships
easy to form friendships
family
i. npc family - mother, father, sister
ii. adoptive child of echolight, dandelionwish
iii. adoptive siblings to sparkpaw and larkpaw
romantic
i. crushing on none | not looking
notable relationships
i. adoptive parents, dandelionwish and echolight
ii. mentor, coldsnap

————————————⊰⋅ ⋅⊱————————————

Last edited:

left.png
right.png
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. "It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum."

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. "It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged." It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

"Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry." Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

"Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry." Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. "It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged." It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Code:
[box=70%][center][color=#3d4450]—[/color][color=#525a69]—[/color][color=#6c7684]—[/color][color=#909aab]—[/color][color=#abb4c4]—[/color][color=#c3cbd9]—[/color][color=#e0e6f0]————————————⊰⋅ [color=#7d9980][b]✿[/b][/color] ⋅⊱————————————[/color][color=#c3cbd9]—[/color][color=#abb4c4]—[/color][color=#909aab]—[/color][color=#6c7684]—[/color][color=#525a69]—[/color][color=#3d4450]—[/color][/center]

[height=373px][img align=left]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482066316220694531/1048382226661904394/left.png[/img][img align=right]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482066316220694531/1048382238502441111/right.png[/img][box=58%][height=404px][justify][size=11px][color=#d7dbd0]TEXT HERE[/color][/size][/justify][/height][/height][/box]

[center][color=#3d4450]—[/color][color=#525a69]—[/color][color=#6c7684]—[/color][color=#909aab]—[/color][color=#abb4c4]—[/color][color=#c3cbd9]—[/color][color=#e0e6f0]————————————⊰⋅ [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/531579678918574100/1048387841983520778/daisykit_11-29-22.png][color=#7d9980][b][abbr=art ref]✿[/abbr][/b][/color][/url] ⋅⊱————————————[/color][color=#c3cbd9]—[/color][color=#abb4c4]—[/color][color=#909aab]—[/color][color=#6c7684]—[/color][color=#525a69]—[/color][color=#3d4450]—[/color][/center][/box]