private BEYOND THE SCREEN ʚїɞ roaringpaw

For all the questions that she'd had for Dawnglare while he was staying in ThunderClan, Softpaw had not often visited the medicine cat's den - in fact, she could probably count the amount of times she had been in the den on one paw, but she would count herself lucky in that regard. Staying out of Gentlestorm's way, staying healthy - it all added up to positives. Now, for the third time recently, Softpaw found herself with another reason to visit the medicine cat's den - and that was to visit Roaringpaw.

Stalking down the fern tunnel with an aura of concern about her, Softpaw's ears perked up when she caught sight of her fellow apprentice laying in one of the nests laid out in the medicine cat's den, resting.

"You gave me a fright back there." She announced herself with a small, unoffended huff, and sat beside Roaringpaw's nest, resting her tail over her paws. "But you seem to be doing better. How are you feeling?"
  • ! @roaringpaw
  • 78702926_pKp9rsLXtiBg2Kr.png
  • SOFTPAW apprentice of thunderclan, seven moons
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted.
    penned by Archivist.archivist on discord.

IF I COULD BURN THIS TOWN ✧°.☀ ————————————
His stomach aches. Not as much as his muscles, but it's still bothersome and worrying. Juniper berries have done wonders to relieve it, but sometimes it still comes back - not as strong as it had been at first, of course, and it was especially annoying when it happened in the middle of the night.

Gentlestorm had given him some to eat a little bit ago, and they had yet to cause any effects and calm his stomach down. For now he dealt with it, waiting, a low groan escaping him as the familiar white pelt of Softpaw emerged from the entrance. He stares at her dumbfounded, clearly not connecting the dots that she had come to check up on him despite her words clearly meaning it. "Better..." He repeats, followed by laughing dryly. While undoubtedly true, he had seen much better days, and couldn't wait to be back in the apprentice's den.

"Tired." The apprentice mews properly, now, curling his tail around his body as he laid his head down - hopefully Softpaw wouldn't take offense to it, or as a sign for her to leave him be. He enjoyed the company. "Shouldn't you be out training?" Roaringpaw asks with a tint of jealousy, he missed going out with Copperfang to train very much, as well as sparring with the others. How much longer would he have to stay here?

"speech" thoughts
OOC: -
[penned by nocthymia - ]
———————————— ☀.°✧ I WOULDNT HESITATE

Softpaw can't quite imagine what's it like to be cooped up in the medicine cat's den while everyone else is out and about, going about their lives. She has the thought that it must be lonely, but she shakes the thought aside as Roaringpaw addresses her inquiry, his words almost confirming the idea. He doesn't want to be in here - he wants to be out training, canvassing the woods and learning more about ThunderClan. Learning, ever the tempting thing - Softpaw understands that much.

"I finished up for the day. We went out early, so we finished a bit earlier than usual. Now I've just got to help out around camp where it's needed." Softpaw explained. Ever since Honeydapple had gone into the nursery, training had taken some time to get back into the groove with - that just came with having a different mentor now, she supposed. She'd work out the kinks along the way.

"It's good to hear that you're doing better. I'm sure sooner rather than later Gentlestorm will discharge you, and we'll be able to get back to our training." Softpaw said encouragingly, referring to both their regular apprentice training under their mentors and the training that they'd agreed to do together to help Roaringpaw get more accustomed to ThunderClan.