BIG BROWN EYES | birdy

BIRDY

I'VE GOT A GREAT IDEA
Jun 5, 2024
Slyly, I've been lonely for the whole week, so I hit you up
I can't tell if you want me, but regardless, I'll take the jump
And I could have anybody else, but I love what I like
You can call me a bitch if you say it with your big brown eyes !

63826661_xvG7SHfUIH7AvGK.jpg
BIRDY! 𓅯𓅮 . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
↳ Penned by Meghan | Heartchart | Pinterest | Playlist
—— BIRDY. Nickname. Birdy won't tell you what his full name is, partly because he does not fully grasp twoleg naming conventions, and partly because it is undeniably ivy-league ugly.
*✶。 Cis male [♂] | He / him pronouns & gendered terms
*✶。 35 moons old | Ages every 28th | Created June 7 2024
*✶。 Loner | Formerly a kittypet, though he does not freely state this

• SHORT-FURRED CINNAMON AND CHOCOLATE TOM WITH HAZEL EYES / TOYHOU.SE
    ↳ SH cinnamon tabby and solid chocolate chimera; faux tortie
    *✶。 Scent: Poppy, bergamot, and wood
    *✶。 Voiceclaim: Josh O'Connor as Patrick Zweig

Elaborate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut bibendum lobortis hendrerit. Donec lacinia fermentum maximus. Vestibulum at cursus libero. Praesent non enim rhoncus, egestas sem vel, tristique justo. Vestibulum nec pulvinar nisi, eu dictum erat. Proin mollis magna non nunc rutrum, quis vestibulum libero sollicitudin. Aliquam tellus augue, feugiat efficitur leo quis, congue semper ligula. Vivamus efficitur, elit et tempus tristique, nisi enim laoreet nulla, vitae scelerisque erat augue sit amet nibh.

Etiam facilisis urna nec tristique facilisis. Proin tincidunt, elit sit amet pharetra eleIifend, orci mi euismod eros, nec dictum justo sem ac risus. Ut condimentum metus enim, sed vehicula velit pulvinar sit amet. Proin efficitur dui sed lorem tincidunt efficitur. Phasellus finibus, eros eu congue tincidunt, nunc mauris commodo libero, et consequat erat sem nec nisl. Sed tincidunt bibendum tellus, id lobortis sem ultricies id. Curabitur non congue diam, tincidunt accumsan nunc.

—— Scars: Sports some large gashes on his shoulders due to an incident with a hawk
    —— Accessories: No accessories

• ESTP : "THE ENTREPRENEUR" | CHAOTIC NEUTRAL | 7W8 : "THE OPPORTUNIST" | X. WHEEL OF FORTUNE

( + ): passionate, charismatic, social
    ( / ): a bit masochistic, inflated confidence
    ( - ): selfish, two-faced, smarmy, rakish

Elaborate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut bibendum lobortis hendrerit. Donec lacinia fermentum maximus. Vestibulum at cursus libero. Praesent non enim rhoncus, egestas sem vel, tristique justo. Vestibulum nec pulvinar nisi, eu dictum erat. Proin mollis magna non nunc rutrum, quis vestibulum libero sollicitudin. Aliquam tellus augue, feugiat efficitur leo quis, congue semper ligula. Vivamus efficitur, elit et tempus tristique, nisi enim laoreet nulla, vitae scelerisque erat augue sit amet nibh.

Etiam facilisis urna nec tristique facilisis. Proin tincidunt, elit sit amet pharetra eleIifend, orci mi euismod eros, nec dictum justo sem ac risus. Ut condimentum metus enim, sed vehicula velit pulvinar sit amet. Proin efficitur dui sed lorem tincidunt efficitur. Phasellus finibus, eros eu congue tincidunt, nunc mauris commodo libero, et consequat erat sem nec nisl. Sed tincidunt bibendum tellus, id lobortis sem ultricies id. Curabitur non congue diam, tincidunt accumsan nunc.

—— Important notes: Bad habits include rolling in catmint in twolegplace
    *✶。 Driving motivations: Ultimately motivated by self-preservation and self-pleasure. Birdy will take any opportunity to further his own goals, the primary of which being keeping himself alive. Secondary to that he will pursue all things pleasurable — whether that is a relationship, a substance to abuse, or worse. The morality of an action has little to do with Birdy's will to do it or not.
    *✶。 Fears:
  • NPC xx NPC | Generation 1 | Sibling to Who, Who and Who
    ↳ Mentored by NPCPelt | Mentoring no one

Potential blurb here? IDK what about

*✶。 Loves Who
    *✶。 Friends with Who
    *✶。 Likes Who
    *✶。 Dislikes Who
    *✶。 Loathes Who

All opinions are in-character and do not reflect that of the roleplayer.
  • SINGLE | BISEXUAL MONOGOMIST | INTERESTED IN NO ONE & NOT LOOKING
    ↳ Speaks in #HEXCODE | Thinks in italics

Blurb about general interactions; are they easy to get along with among clanmates? what is their attitude towards other clans? towards cats outside the clans? towards romantic interests?

WILL START FIGHTS | WILL RELUCTANTLY FLEE | WILL SHOW MERCY
    ↳ Open to: injury ; Closed to: permanent maiming, death ; Reach out about anything else!

—— Average in terms of strength, but especially skilled in the water. Fights better in the river than on land and will use their knowledge of swimming to their advantage as any good RiverClanner should. On land, she's stronger than she is fast, and he may struggle to keep up with agile opponents.

*✶。 Fights to win. Aims to seriously injure; will aim to kill if adequately provoked. Won't go easy on the young, but will not aim to kill obviously young cats.
    *✶。 I like to roll for attacks but will adjust to keep in line with my character's strengths / weaknesses. I do always strive for fairness in battles & try to let most hits land, unless I'm avoiding certain injuries. Please feel free to reach out for battle plots, as I love plotted fights as well! I also tend to write battles aggressively, but don't take this to mean all attacks should be hitting — that is up to your discretion.
  • ○○○○○○○○○○ HUNTING: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.
    ○○○○○○○○○○ CLAN SKILL: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.

○○○○○○○○○○ TRACKING: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.
    ○○○○○○○○○○ COMBAT: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.

Last edited: